Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Haha! Yeah tbh your coaching was good, your actual throwing was "erratic" at best! You could say you hung in there for the match, and relied on a little bit of magic at the end tbh

When you're up against players like MKSC, you're always going to have to try and just hang there and take your chance when it arrives. We managed that, and when you have match winners like Taylor amongst your ranks, you're always going to be a threat on the counter.

:lol: you should ghost write for pards tbh.

He's been doing it for months.

• 2 months later...

I'll be back for this one all being well.

Reds have no chance unless they bring loads of ringers like last time.

:lol: ah the pain of humiliation. Don't worry blues, we appreciated the effort you made. Nice to see a plucky team "have a go"

Loved this excuse!

Can you tell me what players were ringers?

Because I know not one player was a ringer.

• 2 months later...

Chaps,

A longshot - I moved to Singapore in March and am back in England in September for 2 weeks visiting la familia.

Is there any chance we could get a Reds vs Blues sloshup organised for September? Every single one has been a belter; am sad that I won't be freely available to play as and when they crop up.

Was going to play but probably won't be able to make it back from Singapore unfortunately.

I live there now btw, it's a trifle warm but the MRT is air conditioned thankfully.