Crap players who have had a stormer

bowlingcrofty

Guest Haris Vuckic

The Southampton keeper when we played at St Mary's the season we finished 5th under SBR.

High scoring game but despite being the 6th choice (or something) and about 12 years old he pulled out some cracking saves, especially a Banks-esque save from a Shearer header IIRC.

Don't think he was ever seen again :lol:

Alan Blayney currently at Linfield who Wor Jackie played for/managed.

The Southampton keeper when we played at St Mary's the season we finished 5th under SBR.

High scoring game but despite being the 6th choice (or something) and about 12 years old he pulled out some cracking saves, especially a Banks-esque save from a Shearer header IIRC.

Don't think he was ever seen again :lol:

Alan Blayney :anguish:

That Tschoi who played for West Brom against us, 3-3. Bagged a hat trick (having also scored against us earlier in the season), never heard of again.

Classic Pardle.

Aye, give Alan Smith a run out for a laugh. I wasn't laughing. :hmm:

That Tschoi who played for West Brom against us, 3-3. Bagged a hat trick (having also scored against us earlier in the season), never heard of again.

This is what I came in here to post, btw. A crap player in every sense of the word who had a brilliant game.

Best vs. West Ham

I don't get why you sporadically go out of your way to convince everyone you know fuck all about football.

I rather like Best actually. Think he's a decent footballer.

You ought to direct your angst toward the current trend among fans that says footballers are either "crap" or "class." If Defoe is crap, Best is certainly crap. Despite neither of them actually being crap. It's a stupid dichotomy that plagues not only this board but the general footballing world as well.