Newcastle Utd 2 - 0 Chelsea - 02/11/13 - Post-match reaction from page 31

Mike

Guest bimpy474

This win is for mike ashley :anguish:

He didn't? :lol:

Tbf he actually said. This win is for Mike and for all Newcastle fans and Mike is a fan.

Just done a 12 hour night shift, had an hours kip and was wondering why the fuck I got up to go to this bumming and then that happened! Class day feel on top of the world. Still changes nowt about my feelings toward the regime and nor should it.

Its lush to be able to enjoy a weekend again!

Tbf he actually said. This win is for Mike and for all Newcastle fans and Mike is a fan.

Fair point but he then went and said press were banned for not being on side, press was about as fucking on side as any local press is for any club in the country. It's indefensible.

Guest bimpy474

Fair point but he then went and said press were banned for not being on side, press was about as fucking on side as any local press is for any club in the country. It's indefensible.

Dont get me wrong mate, the pre match interview comments were disgusting. The post match were slightly less so.

What it does show is he's as neck deep in the same shit as Ashley, as if we didn't realise it already.

We played a bit like Stoke in the first half, with a lot of long balls and Villa in the second, with some good counterattacking play. We didn't deserve all 3 points but based on the efforts we put in the derby and the cup game, we were due some good luck.  :D

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, talking to BT Sport: "I didn't like it. I think we deserved to lose. We had a couple of good chances to score the equaliser but they were in the game more than us, they fought more than us and they were much more committed than us. They were the best team on the pitch, if someone had to win, I think it was Newcastle not us.

Guest bimpy474

McManaman spot on, about the only time he's been right about anything.

What he say bimps?

We have to play the same way (2nd half he meant, and like we did against Liverpool) against lessers teams, especially at home.

A fair comment from McManaman that.

McManaman spot on, about the only time he's been right about anything.

What he say bimps?

We have to play the same way (2nd half he meant, and like we did against Liverpool) against lessers teams, especially at home.

A fair comment from McManaman that.

My nana who only watches home and away could watch and tell you that.