Newcastle Utd 2 - 0 Chelsea - 02/11/13 - Post-match reaction from page 31

Mike

He just said everyone was behind Pardew IIRC.

Called Ashley "Ashbee" and Ameobi "ameobah" and that we needed a "local lad like him upfront who ran himslef to the ground and had a winning mentality". Everyone was behind Pardew was bad enough, "He always gives the fans a wave". the wonga/Cisse thing. Most of what he said was rubbish.

:lol:

Oh yeah, I remember now!

" Newcastle United v Chelsea 2/11/13 goal & celebration by No14 Loic Remy. Match finished 2-0 " on Youtube... Great angle.

Brilliant vid that. Love the almost primal like eruption of the crowd when Remy scores. Could watch that moment over and over. Spine tingling.

" Newcastle United v Chelsea 2/11/13 goal & celebration by No14 Loic Remy. Match finished 2-0 " on Youtube... Great angle.

Excellent video. Love Debuchy's celebrations for the goal as well :aww:

Brilliant vid that. Love the almost primal like eruption of the crowd when Remy scores. Could watch that moment over and over. Spine tingling.

I have. :lol: Watched it absolutely shitloads, which I often do but I seem to have watched Remy's goal more than most.

I just love it when the crowd quietens for a fraction of a second, in anticipation of the shot. Then erupts. The clatter off the post aids this. :aww:

I have. :lol: Watched it absolutely shitloads, which I often do but I seem to have watched Remy's goal more than most.

I just love it when the crowd quietens for a fraction of a second, in anticipation of the shot. Then erupts. The clatter off the post aids this. :aww:

The old collective breath hold  :lol:

Class :thup:  :D