Newcastle United vs. Norwich City - Sat 23rd Nov @ 15:00 (not on TV)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

Santon        Willo      Colo      MYM

Cabaye  Anita  Sissoko

Ben Arfa        Remy      Gouffran

Swap the full backs around the proper way.

I'd do it like that too, but it was left back where MYM excelled at the end of last season.

Lad on FB always seems to know the lineups well before kick off, hasn't been wrong thus far, apparently the team is:

Krul

Yanga (RB)

Williamson

Colo

Santon

Sissoko

Cabaye

Tiote

Gouffran

Shola

Remy

Largely unchanged apart from the obvious, 2-1 us.

Horrible lineup, especially for a home game against Norwich.

Like Mole says, I'm suprised anyone takes a blind bit of notice what he says. Water off a ducks arse.

The players will though, that's the point.

You think so? i'm not so sure especially such cryptic quotes that i was responding to there.

Yeah, I think the players will pick up on what he says, without a doubt.

Lad on FB always seems to know the lineups well before kick off, hasn't been wrong thus far, apparently the team is:

Krul

Yanga (RB)

Williamson

Colo

Santon

Sissoko

Cabaye

Tiote

Gouffran

Shola

Remy

Largely unchanged apart from the obvious, 2-1 us.

Horrible lineup, especially for a home game against Norwich.

that right hand side isnt very creative at all with Sissoko and MYM. If MYM was right back, its perfect for HBA to play Right wing.

I'm on the metro into town to get a ticket like, is the box office easy to find. I've not been SJP since I was about 9. Only away games.

It's on the top floor of the club shop at the Gallowgate end - go straight up the escalator and you're there.

#NUFC team v Norwich:  Krul, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini ©, Williamson, Santon; Sissoko, Cabaye, Tiote, Gouffran, Shola Ameobi, Remy

#NUFC subs v Norwich: Elliot, Haidara, Anita, Obertan, Sammy Ameobi, Ben Arfa, Cisse