Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've heard one of our players hasn't spoke to Pardew for a few months, and one of our best players wants to leave, and another long term player wants to leave and the club also want rid.

It's true mind. Steve Clarke's record in 2013 was abysmal yet it seemed to hit everyone by surprise when he was sacked. Michael Laudrup's results post Carling Cup Final have been very average to say the least given some of the players they have and a fair chunk of cash spent in the summer relatively for Swansea, they're only 4 above safety yet he's pretty safe in the media's mind. Pardew could stutter along, finish around the 50 point mark, and the media would see it as job done and a good season for him.

:lol:

Who are you referring to?

Pardew would have that Swansea squad relegated ten times out of ten.

Add to that playing in the dreaded Europa league and intermittent injuries to Bony and Michu and Pardew would set a new record low points total.

I've heard one of our players hasn't spoke to Pardew for a few months, and one of our best players wants to leave, and another long term player wants to leave and the club also want rid.

Marveux, Cabaye and Taylor - you just been reading the news?

Worm, Williams, Hernandez, Shelvey, Michu, Bony are all comfortable top 8-10 players imo.

If this is who qualifies as a 'comfortable top 8-10 player' then the actual list would be fucking enormous.

Regardless, I think people were expecting Swansea to be challenging the top 6-8 places this season yet they're miles off. Since the cup win they've been poor.

"Science" is hilarious but tempered by him blaming a low crowd in a competition that the club have admitted they want no part of, and in which his record is embarrassing both home and away.

The man is absolute vermin and a cancer inside our club.

Regardless, I think people were expecting Swansea to be challenging the top 6-8 places this season yet they're miles off. Since the cup win they've been poor.

Since the cup win :lol:

Most Geordies would give their left arm for such a cup win, never mind playing attractive football with a tiny squad.

Marveux, Cabaye and Taylor - you just been reading the news?

Nope

In this game we controlled they had more possession and around same shots, in what way did we control the game, proper c*** and blaming science, may as well blame the f***ing universe or global warming next prick.

He's telling people what to think, as usual, some our educationally challenged will swallow it.

There's quite a number in that 'educationally challenged' dept, Mick...

I'd like to know who these people are.... their team on paper isn't good enough to finish top 8 never has been.

10th is about where they should finish most seasons if they don't have some massive decline and they probably still will.

Even if they could finish 8th which is always unlikely in the extreme they are not finishing any higher than that.... anyone that thinks they could finish above any of the top 7 wants their head looked at.

Man, that change in fortunes in the Stoke game is looking good for Pardiola now or we'd almost certainly be looking at 5 defeats on the bounce inc. Citeh. Few injuries sneaking in etc.

Time for another Pardew venture into Apocalypse Now with Colonel Kurtz?

I'd like to know who these people are.... their team on paper isn't good enough to finish top 8 never has been.

10th is about where they should finish most seasons if they don't have some massive decline and they probably still will.

Even if they could finish 8th which is always unlikely in the extreme they are not finishing any higher than that.... anyone that thinks they could finish above any of the top 7 wants their head looked at.

Note the word "challenging" and not "finishing in". Without looking, I remember a lot of envious eyes on here in the summer saying how they've got a manager who wouldn't blame Europe for a poor league performance. They should really be challenging us & Southampton for those top 8 places, they're nowhere near as things stand.

And "who are these people"? Without searching the forum I remember quite a few up to August/September thinking they'd be "best of the rest", etc. and....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/18932/8857360/jamie-redknapp-on-title-race-top-four-contenders-and-a-swansea-surprise

Man, that change in fortunes in the Stoke game is looking good for Pardiola now or we'd almost certainly be looking at 5 defeats on the bounce inc. Citeh. Few injuries sneaking in etc.

Madness how soon as we hit a bit of poor form the attitude swings totally in the opposite direction. Already calling 5 straight defeats when it's not really as bad as you've made out.

Yes things went our way against Stoke but things then went the opposite way since but you don't mention that? We were decent against Arsenal, we were decent against West Brom then poor yesterday and very flat. Chances are we will get beat of City but there's no reason to think we'll just roll over give them 3 points. We've still got a chance ourselves of getting something from the game just like we did against Arsenal, just need to cut out silly errors.

Don't try and turn this run of poor form into something it isn't just to create a negative attitude around the forum. We are still in a solid position in the league and better placed than many anticipated at the start of the season. It’s just another disappointing bitter defeat early on in a prestigious cup that has angered many, and rightly so but that shouldn’t take the shine off what has been a very good start to our league campaign.

Madness how soon as we hit a bit of poor form the attitude swings totally in the opposite direction. Already calling 5 straight defeats when it's not really as bad as you've made out.

Yes things went our way against Stoke but things then went the opposite way since but you don't mention that? We were decent against Arsenal, we were decent against West Brom then poor yesterday and very flat. Chances are we will get beat of City but there's no reason to think we'll just roll over give them 3 points. We've still got a chance ourselves of getting something from the game just like we did against Arsenal, just need to cut out silly errors.

Don't try and turn this run of poor form into something it isn't just to create a negative attitude around the forum. We are still in a solid position in the league and better placed than many anticipated at the start of the season. It’s just another disappointing bitter defeat early on in a prestigious cup that has angered many, and rightly so but that shouldn’t take the shine off what has been a very good start to our league campaign.

You're the perfect customer, you're barking mad.

Brett, he's had a very good spell with 7 wins in 10, prior to that spell he was a bit shit culminating in rolling over to the Mackems.

I'm stating nothing as fact, nor trying to turn anything into anything it's not. All I know is recently he's again failed to rotate his squad, tiredness (:lol:) and injuries are starting to bite, and we could potentially be looking at a losing streak which he found hard to break last year.

All of the above were circumstances that sent him into the abyss last season.

You're the perfect customer, you're barking mad.

Why becasue i'm not all doom and gloom saying i may as well chuck my season ticket in as the season is now over and nothing to play for anymore?

Was only after Palace we were going into the festive with postivie attitudes looking how we are only x amount of points off top 4 or even top. Suddenly a couple of league defeats and out the cup and people are saying our season is now over, it's pathetic.