Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Thought he got it ok today, we competed and played ok. Bizarre his arse will fall out when we play someone like Palace at home.

Thought he got it ok today, we competed and played ok. Bizarre his arse will fall out when we play someone like Palace at home.

It was the right idea to play an extra midfielder, but switching the two wingers after 5 mins cost us the goal. Then he took the best player on the pitch off and we lost our momentum in the final 20 mins. Apart from picking the right starting line up, I'm not sure he did that much to influence the game once it was underway.

Guest bimpy474

It was the right idea to play an extra midfielder, but switching the two wingers after 5 mins cost us the goal. Then he took the best player on the pitch off and we lost our momentum in the final 20 mins. Apart from picking the right starting line up, I'm not sure he did that much to influence the game once it was underway.

Aye the subs were wrong imo. It was more the way we passed it, again we were too static up top but at least we competed and didn't roll over.

The subs were wrong but whatever.

Agreed....unless Anita was injured talking him off seemed bizarre.  But regardless bringing Cisse on ahead of Ben Afra was a mistake.  Cisse unfortunately adds nothing atm, Benny creates and it would have given him more than the 10 mins he got.

Guest bimpy474

Actually, I've changed my mind, I wish he'd stop bringing Haidara on every fucking week.

Confused by taking off MYM, when Santon looked fucked while playing LB, exactly where Haidara came on. Weird sub.

Actually, I've changed my mind, I wish he'd stop bringing Haidara on every fucking week.

Confused by taking off MYM, when Santon looked fucked while playing LB, exactly where Haidara came on. Weird sub.

may have been to get him off the pitch in case the ref thought he'd screwed up over the foul on nasri and looked for a way to send him off

Guest bimpy474

may have been to get him off the pitch in case the ref thought he'd screwed up over the foul on nasri and looked for a way to send him off

Could have been, fair point that.

If NUFC are going to form, they should be blocking the whole national press if they slag us off massively tomorrow.

If they do that, I'd send out another press statement like we did with Haidara last year, pointing to the press looking for any excuse to overlook the blatant match fixing from an official in favour of one of the media darling/cash rich teams. Cunts. 

Against the big clubs is not the problem at the minute, as performances on the whole is where you want it to be. Sure we'd like slicker passing and better quality but it's harder against the top teams. My problem with this bloke is against the also rans and relegation fodder teams. If we put in half the effort that we have against the bigger clubs this season, we'd have pulled in a lot more points.

Just angers me the lack of urgency at times. 

Against the big clubs is not the problem at the minute, as performances on the whole is where you want it to be. Sure we'd like slicker passing and better quality but it's harder against the top teams. My problem with this bloke is against the also rans and relegation fodder teams. If we put in half the effort that we have against the bigger clubs this season, we'd have pulled in a lot more points.

Just angers me the lack of urgency at times. 

totally agree ..I actually thought we were pretty good today ...shame it is not every week like you say !

You're a real card you. Dont worry school tomorrow, that'll take your mind off it.

You're not too bad when you use words instead of pictures.

You should actually try to get to a game some time it's nowhere near as miserable as it seems on here  ;)

Guest bimpy474

You're a real card you. Dont worry school tomorrow, that'll take your mind off it.

You're not too bad when you use words instead of pictures.

You should actually try to get to a game some time it's nowhere near as miserable as it seems on here  ;)

Funnily enough i will be picking a couple of games to come up and watch soon, been putting money aside for a while now.