Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's absolutely f*** all management gone into this side today.

I want all TV captions to read "Spokesman" not manager from now on, because that's all he is.  He's a f***ing fraud.

:clap: :thup:

He has always been the sham, fake 'manager'. Amazed that some still can't see it. Utter abortion of an appointment from day one.

Hughes, Allardyce, Meulensteen and Pepe Mel are better managers than Pardew. I'm convinced of it. Sunderland and today have proved that to me. Amongst other shocking tactics, team selections, awful pre and post game speeches, and this general smugness that he thinks he's actually a bright and brilliant manager.

I'm sick of the negativity, just want someone who can unite the players and fans.

Only to be undermined by the fat controller again.  I agree though, if we had somebody who could motivate players it'd be a breath of fresh air.

I think there have been a lot of people on here that have wanted Alan Pardew to do well because that means the club would do well. I think the same people have also clung on to the very few glimmers of hope in odd performances that Pardew could change or get things right. Waiting to things to finally gel. How hard could it be after Hughton had us looking legitimately dangerous and feeding strikers crosses?

Well its been 3 1/2 years and we have never looked consistently fluid or dangerous coming forward. Our defence improved considerably and has disintegrated over the past year and a half. We have had possibly the most talented squad certainly in the last decade or more of technical and creative players, young players with upside. Think what SBR could have done with the squad we had starting this season.

Pardew should have gone last year in January. It was a given he should have been sacked at the end of the season. He still remains and continues to drag this club lower. Maybe I could take all this if we played with heart and attacked games. Maybe I could take this if our players looked like they were improving and just need time to grow. Fact is we are going backwards on both points.

He HAS to go.

I hope when this cunt gets sacked he never gets a fucking gig as a manager ever again. There are lower league managers out there who have a better semblance of how to manage and motivate people.

I hope when this cunt gets sacked he never gets a fucking gig as a manager ever again. There are lower league managers out there who have a better semblance of how to manage and motivate people.

Jobs for the boys chancer stuff. He'll get a job because he golfs with some other luckless chairman.