Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really can't understand the decision to play Santon in that position. Surely there were other alternatives and line-ups he could have gone for.

Stupid attempt at a message to Ashley imo, basically trying to say this is what you'v resorted me to.

Guest bimpy474

It's no goals in 6 of the last 7 league games.

How can we expect to score now Cabaye has gone? Unrealistic expectations tbh.

He's only been missing for 3 of them :lol:

Guest chicken little

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/losing-it.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1506174/roy-hodgson-facerub-o.gif

We sell Cabaye and he outwardly telling anyone with ears we have to change our style of play. What a vote of confidence to your players Pardew. Why not try some positive reinforcement for once and tell the world that we've got quality here etc?

What a poor fucking excuse for a "leader" of a team. You don't manage people like that in your job places, you sure as hell don't do that to a team of footballers.

According to lowes that first half the reaction Pardew was looking for.

Am I f***ing Missing something?

We showed nothing at all

We held our own for the first 20/25 minutes then went to s****.

Santon in the middle ffs.

Chelsea didn't even have to get our of first gear ffs.

When they did they scored.

We know he's working with constraints in place but that doesn't excuse the lack of motivation or the lack of any sort of tactical plan.

Why are Radio Newcastle such apologists for this c**t?? I loved John Anderson as a player but as a pundit he is abysmal.

I get the feeling they don't want to put their commentary contract with the club, in danger. They will allow fans to speak out, but Ando will only go 'so far' when it comes to what he's allowed to say.

Why are Radio Newcastle such apologists for this c**t?? I loved John Anderson as a player but as a pundit he is abysmal.

I get the feeling they don't want to put their commentary contract with the club, in danger. They will allow fans to speak out, but Ando will only go 'so far' when it comes to what he's allowed to say.

It's infuriating the way that the only people who seem to call up are the sheep who have been brainwashed by the club propaganda. Seriously, people who post on this and other forums need to be calling in and telling it the way the majority think it is.

Guest bimpy474

Fear.

Ridiculous if true.

The Chronicle situation shows what can happen if you rock the boat even slightly.

But you should be able to call it as it is. Our club and manager are so precious, it's fucking ridiculous.

Wandy - I do and have done recently (ring in on TS and give the club both barrels)

I've been meaning to for months now. It's going to happen soon, I just need to make sure I stay calm cos I know that their replies will just wind me up.  :tickedoff: