Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shame such a despicable paper as the Sunday Sun had to point this out,

You do realise this is the local paper and nowt to do with The Sun?

I don't think he realises which day it is.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I imagine that 15.8% correlates with the percentage of the population that are thick as fuck and did thinky skillz at high school.

Guest neesy111

cant really judge charnley yet -other than that awful press release.

Told us everything we needed to know imo.

Yeap, that he's just another puppet for ashley.

Wow, the chronicle are never getting back in to the inner circle...they're crucifying the club! Has anyone tried the 'Alan Pardew random excuse generator'??

I did late for work and the excuse was 'We hope to get some transfers over the line'  :lol:

Pards has unleashed a bit of a monster. Bet the club press secretary loves him  :iamatwat:

Wow, the chronicle are never getting back in to the inner circle...they're crucifying the club! Has anyone tried the 'Alan Pardew random excuse generator'??

I did late for work and the excuse was 'We hope to get some transfers over the line'  :lol:

Pards has unleashed a bit of a monster. Bet the club press secretary loves him  :iamatwat:

probably given their circulation boost to be fair. whoever at the club had that incredible idea of banning the local press must be getting a dicking now.

And back down south he goes.  Been spotted on a flight to Heathrow apparently.

Wonderful. Pretty obvious how concerned this knacker is about his own position and the current plight of NUFC. If our next home match is anything short of a rallying cry for war against this cunt and Ashley, then we will have failed ourselves. We have now somewhat got the media's attention and we need to consolidate our position/process/the wind/loic and cabaye/etc...

Mick Sennett "If we had no ambition we would be up for relegation I think some of you don't have a clue about football!!!!! I will say again f*** off and support someone else"

:anguish: Guy on FB sums up what is wrong with our fans.

Absolute bollocks. So ambition is defined as existing in the league?

It is a difficult question but not sure which one is worse. They are both despicable individuals and shite in their own way.

I despised souness but he actually does talk a decent game compared to pardew.

I still think Souness was worse.

Top 5 club, really good squad (which he actively went to dismantle), given a load of money and never achieved what Pardew did with less "sovereign states".

Pardew may be a coward and a cunt but Souness took incompetence to new levels.