Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I guarantee Ameobi's least favourite manager, if you asked him, would be Allardyce as he seems to be the only guy who tried to get rid of him.

Don't think Keegan played him, but I don't recall him trying to sell.

He did to stoke didn't he?

sure keegan sent him to stoke aye

:thup: of course

I guarantee Ameobi's least favourite manager, if you asked him, would be Allardyce as he seems to be the only guy who tried to get rid of him.

He did to stoke didn't he?

sure keegan sent him to stoke aye

:thup: of course

Also I'm pretty sure he was on his way to Ipswich at the start of the 2008 season but injury stopped the move or something (surprise surprise)

Guest firetotheworks

Keegan not a good manager

HBA Doesn't try hard enough

Not Pardew's fault.

:lol:

Just :lol:

Aye that's right. He played a handful of games for Stoke in the Championship, didn't score and got sent back with a "DO NOT WANT" sign around his neck. Did he not fail a medical for someone as well? :lol:

Then Joe Kinnear gave him another chance.

Guest firetotheworks

Shola was in the club last night absolutely off his tits. He looked so happy :lol:

He would...the club is sliding towards a level that makes him look like fucking Drogba.

Shola was in the club last night absolutely off his tits. He looked so happy :lol:

Course he's happy. Guy's rubbish at his job and getting paid a shit ton. I'm really good at my job and get paid his weekly wage in probably 2+ years. It makes me fucking furious :lol:

Fucking Elliot man. When you do things like that about a man like Kevin Keegan - I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something, he went down in my estimation when he said that - we have not resorted to that. But I'll tell ya - you can tell him now if you're watching  - you're a cunt.

Guest bimpy474

So Pardew has been telling the players we can't compete above 8th, so last year when some commented that Pardew saying we were tired, and he must have been saying it to the players so they had excuses as well as him for playing crap.  I remember people being told that's nonsense, well it's so so true looking at comments like that from Fat Fred Elliot.

Just confirming what most already knew, Pardew is a cunt, a useless manager and total coward.

Guest bimpy474

I'm as soft as they come with players/managers but I really can't see what's left to defend Pardew.

All that's left is the '5th place', like that should really matter now.

I'm as soft as they come with players/managers but I really can't see what's left to defend Pardew.

All that's left is the '5th place', like that should really matter now.

2 years on finishing 16th, and now looking like sliding out of the top 10 has done away with what was left with that.

Guest neesy111

He tried to flog him to Ipswich and sent him on loan to Stoke.

Guest firetotheworks

That 5th place was a combo of good players, the opposition knowing nothing about those players, no injuries, no cup runs, a player being bang in form until January and then his strike partner being bang in form from January...oh aye and stumbling upon a formula that saw us win most of the matches in the last few months of the season...which was then completely abandoned.

I dunno why I'm telling you all like, you already know. I'm just saying it for the sake of it.

If as Elliott says, the players hate Hatem, and don't think he works hard enough, it's because Pardew has convinced them all of this, by blaming Ben Arfa for all of his inadequacies.

Funny thing is though, they're even worse without him in the side, and so the players are going to start feeling pretty stupid, when it becomes clear that having a bunch of track backers isn't making much of a difference to their horrendous form.

I basically said well look we've not scored in 4 games, guess who set our last goal up?

'Yeah, but he doesn't work hard enough.'

Are you fucking kidding me man? :lol:

I also told him that Pardew's a charlatan that's scared to play football and it's the best squad we've had in 10 years. I said a real manager with attacking intent would get the best out of our players. Somebody like, Keegan. He then told me that Keegan is a poor manager who had no respect from the players. I nearly fucking raged at this point.

If I was hard and he wasn't quite a big bloke and I'd had a few drinks inside me I'd have definitely considered calling him a fucking spenk at this point.