Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For a long period in the first half we looked well set, we had good defensive shape, but the first goal changed the course of the game.

“Then the second goal made things comfortable for Arsenal and then we had to show real character second half, to come out here two goals down on the back of five defeats.

“We did that and we came through unscathed in terms of injuries and I think we all know we have a massive game on Saturday.

“We’ve been in the top ten all year and we are going to need to win that game.

“If we’d come in one goal down we could have made them nervous.

“We’re unscathed for Saturday though.”

:lol: Just incredible.

"...then we had to show real character second half, to come out here two goals down on the back of five defeats."

WTF?!!!!  so we've to applaud the fuckers for just walking on to the pitch for the second 45 mins?  Big balls required for that?  Was there the option for them to barricade themselves in the changing room and not come out?  Wish they fuckin hadn't.

Oh just shove it up your shitter you fucking cretin!

The fans expect things we sometimes can’t deliver’.

Silly deluded geordies, stop expecting stuff like wins and goals.

Gosling saying we need 40-50k :lol: they can fuck off if they think people should be obliged to pay money to come see a shitebag like him play for our club. Anyway, 40-50k would be less than they've ridiculously been getting.

Tactically its' "try and keep defensive shape". That's it.

You look at Arsenal. You want to keep the crowd quiet and nervy. You want disrupt their passing game and perhaps wind them up. Even if it's just in our own half, getting among them, slowing the game down and highlighting a fullback or two to attack when giving the opportunity. You know... a real plan of action.

Instead: We go there.... try and keep shape and nothing else. Concede anyway. And continue with that strategy.

We did look fairly organised and comfortable for the first half an hour I thought, but he set up for that and our attacking threat was non-existent. Krul's mistake and then the game is over. That's not Krul's fault for the losing us the game, it's Pardew's for nullifying any attacking threat we had. I felt embarrassed for Armstrong coming on for the sake of 5 minutes 3 nil down, waste of time for the lad.

"I know they're disappointed and angry at the moment that we haven't got a result," said Pardew.

But he added: "I'm looking at the job as a long-term opportunity for myself. That's how you have to focus."

Oh as long as its a long-term opportunity for him, sod everyone else and an the things he ruins during his long term opportunity, just go away Alan, Please go away.

Guest neesy111

We did look fairly organised and comfortable for the first half an hour I thought, but he set up for that and our attacking threat was non-existent. Krul's mistake and then the game is over. That's not Krul's fault for the losing us the game, it's Pardew's for nullifying any attacking threat we had. I felt embarrassed for Armstrong coming on for the sake of 5 minutes 3 nil down, waste of time for the lad.

Debateable whether it's Krul's fault or not, our defending all night against set penis was awful mind.

I know its not Pardew but his pet gimp dan gosling has been speaking about the cardiff game...

It’s unfortunate we couldn’t get the win tonight for the fans who always travel in numbers.

“On Saturday we need all the fans, we need forty, fifty thousand there at St.James’ Park and we need them all supporting us. We need the win and we’ll go all out to try and get that win and send them home happy.

“It’s a massive game, it’s our cup final. It’s probably there’s as well, if they don’t win I think they’re down.

“We know that and they know that, plus they’ll know St.James’ Park is not an easy place to come to.”

A failure to beat Cardiff will leave Pardew's reputation in tatters. He knows it, and his arse-licking gimps know it as well. If there are 50,000 fans supporting the fraud on Saturday they should come wearing red and white in anticipation of another derby battering next season.

What mistake did Krul make like?

1st goal came from a free kick that most refs would never have given, 6 of one and half a dozen of the other with neither player anyway near getting the ball.

How we defended the free kick was awful with Colo, Williamson and Tiote all going for the same ball and missing it allowing Koscielny a free shot on goal.

I fail to see what Krul (who was motm by a mile for us) did wrong.

Imo, if a freekick comes in like that and lands pretty much in the 6 yard box, you've got to question why the keeper hasn't took command and came and took control on the situation. Instead he just watched the flight of it land practically at his feet and was waiting for the ball to arrive to him before Kos nipped in when he should have been stepping forward to meet the ball and catch it.

Guest bimpy474

We've nothing to play for, any normal manager would say to the team go and have some fun and attack. But no, we defend still get hammered and it's apparently not Pardew's fault, it's because Cabaye left, or because we as fans expect too much.

Insulting cunts.

Guest bimpy474

Imo, if a freekick comes in like that and lands pretty much in the 6 yard box, you've got to question why the keeper hasn't took command and came and took control on the situation. Instead he just watched the flight of it land practically at his feet and was waiting for the ball to arrive to him before Kos nipped in when he should have been stepping forward to meet the ball and catch it.

Exactly, we took a near identical one that Chesney Hawkes took 6 yards out, Krul was at fault in my opinion.

The media don't seem to get that it's the s*** football we are sick of more than our position in the table. Gary Neville on Sky yesterday saying if we'd been offered 9th at the start of the season we'd have taken it. What if that offer of 9th had also stated that we'd get enough points for safety in the first half of the season and then lose just about every game in the second half of the season, regularly being hammered and rarely scoring. Would Gary Neville think the NUFC fans would have wanted that?

Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville would be very vocal if their own clubs had performed like we have in the second half of this season. As soon as Man U were playing s*** football and losing the media were sticking the boot in. I bet Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville also question why the West Ham fans who want rid of Sam Allardyce. What are they complaining about? They've got safety. As if that is all that matters.

Maybe the "We're s*** and we're sick of it" chant needs to come back. That helped get rid of Sam Allardyce.

We have the goal difference of a side battling relegation. It's the 5th worst in the division. I don't think we've had a positive GD under Pardew. Simply we don't score any goals and we always concede. If we had the GD of Southampton or slightly worse say +3, that would represent a 21 goal swing and we wouldn't be moaning like we are.

I wish we had a proper voice in the media to be honest about things. Even if they don't blame the manager but they just say what is wrong with the performances.

Exactly, we took a near identical one that Chesney Hawkes took 6 yards out, Krul was at fault in my opinion.

Can't really remember the Chesney one but Krul has to come out and claim that freekick, was very indecisive by him, seemed to step back rather than forward.

Actually yes I do, when it seemed like our player could have got in first but just went over whoever's head it was and he came out and caught it in the first half? Aye, pretty much what Krul should have been doing, stepping forward to come and claim the ball.