Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“I think it is very important that we get players who want to be here, who are constantly focused on the result for this team, and also to improve it.

“I think Shola’s comments last week were something that we carry across the whole club, we want to improve.

“The upside this season has been the undercurrent of the first team which has grown significantly.

“We had a tremendous result this week at Academy level and I think I’m really buoyed by that.

“I think one or two of those could step up next year.

“That’s a good thing but obviously we need to recruit and that is something we’ll all be focusing on this week too.”

At least the undercurrent of the first team has grown, I was worrying about that.  Now we just need to engfargle some gangleblart in the kemillon.

“I think it is very important that we get players who want to be here, who are constantly focused on the result for this team, and also to improve it.

“I think Shola’s comments last week were something that we carry across the whole club, we want to improve.

“The upside this season has been the undercurrent of the first team which has grown significantly.

“We had a tremendous result this week at Academy level and I think I’m really buoyed by that.

“I think one or two of those could step up next year.

“That’s a good thing but obviously we need to recruit and that is something we’ll all be focusing on this week too.”

At least the undercurrent of the first team has grown, I was worrying about that.  Now we just need to engfargle some gangleblart in the kemillon.

:mackems:

He's run out of new excuses and lies to make, now he's just inventing new contexts to use words in!

"Arsenal we're biscuit today, if it wasn't for the inauguration of the cork spanner I think we would have got a good flabbergasted today. Still we must go back to the training ground on Wednesday and depreciate the monkey and hopefully the home game against Cardiff should see a better neutron."

Reads to me like one or two players purchased.  Shola renewed contract.  Frees and academy players making up the squad.  Whatever we spend will come from cabaye dosh.  We wont see a penny of that tv wedge. No point having a season ticket.  They dont deserve support.

Guest bimpy474

He's run out of new excuses and lies to make, now he's just inventing new contexts to use words in!

"Arsenal we're biscuit today, if it wasn't for the inauguration of the cork spanner I think we would have got a good flabbergasted today. Still we must go back to the training ground on Wednesday and depreciate the monkey and hopefully the home game against Cardiff should see a better neutron."

'we suffered because of pericombobulations that interfrastically with compunctuousness, held up our contrafibularities and caused frasmotic problems with our play, in short it were Hatem's fault'

Guest bimpy474

Just to add I no longer support Pardew and previous stuff was not a wind up.

When did you do your U turn Slim?

When Ben Arfa and Elliot stuff came out.

Yet you watched us play utterly shit for ages, hoy free kicks in from 60 yards, concede goals like a sieve, watch Pardew pick ridiculous team line ups, ignore Hatem repeatedly, lose at home to the Mackems twice 0-3, watch Pardew set some of the worst records any Newcastle manager has ever set, watch Pardew lie to us, insult us and dedicate wins to Fat Mike.

But turned because of a fat jelly mouthing off, seems plausible....

Ah right....it's just the cut off point to joining the correct side was the day before that happened. Sorry like.

Basically it was Ben Arfa or Pardew pick a side.

Also I don't really give a s*** about Newcastle when Mike is in charge.

So its hard for me to care who the manager is when everything about this clubs and football in the prem is s***.

I'm quite looking forward to next season now even if he doesn't get sacked. The thought of us signing British players so he can recreate his glorious Hammers team should be quite hilarious. Apart from the relegation of course.

If you start next season as you're finishing this one it will be fucking carnage on here.

Yet you watched us play utterly shit for ages, hoy free kicks in from 60 yards, concede goals like a sieve, watch Pardew pick ridiculous team line ups, ignore Hatem repeatedly, lose at home to the Mackems twice 0-3, watch Pardew set some of the worst records any Newcastle manager has ever set, watch Pardew lie to us, insult us and dedicate wins to Fat Mike.

But turned because of a fat jelly mouthing off, seems plausible....

:lol:

'We haven't had a reticent testicle since cabaye left'