Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know we can all claim this but to me i hate him more than anyone else, and i mean hate. I truly despise that lump of shit, he's the worst manager i've ever known but for some reason that hasn't bothered me. I understand what Wullie is saying but we dished it out at Pardew, he's giving it back in a small way. He's a cunt but i'll take what i gave.

Personally i don't think he's being vindictive, i think he really doesn't understand the stick he gets. He thinks he's a great manager, and truly believes his teams play good football. His ego knows no bounds unfortunately. Hence his inability to accept blame, while that isn't always a bad thing with Pardew comes cowardice. He looks for someone to blame for his own failings, he lies, he cheats, he picks out players to pin it on and that's why i hate the man. He's a coward, who's teams play shit football.

Hate him, certainly, wish him dead, maybe. I wouldn't shed a tear that's for sure, as nasty as that sounds, that how much that cunt has made me hate him.

On the ego point, he's a man who will do anything and say anything to be a Premier League manager because his ego demands it. He'd rather be at the bottom of the PL than at the top of the Championship because there's no glamour or parties in Monaco when in the Championship.

He is genuinely a horrible, loathsome person who despises NUFC and it's fans and my faith and respect for our collective fanbase has taken a massive hit in the last few years with the way they've let him walk all over them/us.

Anyone who still continues to defend this horrible c*** is just as clueless and disrespectful to the club as he is.

That f***ing punctuation was aimed straight at Rich. Blatant "Come at me bro!"

Quite amused by that :lol:

:lol: fair play to him actually. He's directly trolling the fuck out of us here on N-O like.  :lol: what a WUM

"fair play to him" ffs. Grow a fucking backbone, eh?

Just to be clear I found it funny because it feels to me like the initial idea must have rattled him, though I appreciate that this is probably aimed at the Chronicle rather than us and he'll not have printed it off himself, etc.

Quite amused by that :lol:

:lol: fair play to him actually. He's directly trolling the fuck out of us here on N-O like.  :lol: what a WUM

"fair play to him" ffs. Grow a fucking backbone, eh?

He's just throwing it back in our faces man, it just made me laugh tbh. The spelling mistake is deliberate IMO, he's probably spent a right few hours reading the Protest section, the twat.

Guest bimpy474

I know we can all claim this but to me i hate him more than anyone else, and i mean hate. I truly despise that lump of shit, he's the worst manager i've ever known but for some reason that hasn't bothered me. I understand what Wullie is saying but we dished it out at Pardew, he's giving it back in a small way. He's a cunt but i'll take what i gave.

Personally i don't think he's being vindictive, i think he really doesn't understand the stick he gets. He thinks he's a great manager, and truly believes his teams play good football. His ego knows no bounds unfortunately. Hence his inability to accept blame, while that isn't always a bad thing with Pardew comes cowardice. He looks for someone to blame for his own failings, he lies, he cheats, he picks out players to pin it on and that's why i hate the man. He's a coward, who's teams play shit football.

Hate him, certainly, wish him dead, maybe. I wouldn't shed a tear that's for sure, as nasty as that sounds, that how much that cunt has made me hate him.

On the ego point, he's a man who will do anything and say anything to be a Premier League manager because his ego demands it. He'd rather be at the bottom of the PL than at the top of the Championship because there's no glamour or parties in Monaco when in the Championship.

He is genuinely a horrible, loathsome person who despises NUFC and it's fans and my faith and respect for our collective fanbase has taken a massive hit in the last few years with the way they've let him walk all over them/us.

This is just imo, i don't think he despises NUFC, i just think he doesn't give a shit either. It's a job to him, he's not like other managers who love a club when they manage them. He's your career manager who blagged his way into a top job and like you say, his ego will now keep him there no matter the damage to us. But i think he truly believes he's a good manager, everything at other clubs he's managed tells you that.

Again, it sounds incredibly petty, but stuff like this just shows why we need to carry on what was started.

He needs to leave here with his reputation smashed, like Souness did.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew reminds of a soldier who shoots innocent people because he was ordered to, he didn't really want to but was too cowardly to say no.

I remember on here people saying that calling him a coward, fraud and gutless were harsh and unfair, when in fact they describe the man to perfection.

Guest bimpy474

One thing for sure, it's got under his skin. He'll crack, a man who wouldn't, would never be that petty. The pressure must be kept up so it becomes too much.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Just need somebody to shop it with "Alan from Monaco wants Pardew Out"

http://i61.tinypic.com/2zsbddd.jpg

Guest Rent-A-Quote

I feel the word backfired is apt. Pardew is such a tit. :lol:

I wish he backfired out of his mother's cunt when his da didn't pull out in time.

Guest bimpy474

I feel the word backfired is apt. Pardew is such a tit. :lol:

I wish he backfired out of his mother's cunt when his da didn't pull out in time.

Rather disturbing to think a couple chose to have that cunt on purpose.