Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So don't comment on people regurgitating the same recycled nonsense day after day, OK.  Nah.  Will keep saying when I think that's irksome, thanks.  It's not policing of anything.  People are just a bit precious because bimpy's continuous slagging off of his partner is so hilarious and not at all off in the slightest.

How very dare you bring the the lump into this. Are you saying people sort of like me because of her lardness jokes. :lol: ah that's nice.

It's the talk I liked you at first tbh[emoji1]

I haven't said much about her lately, i glad IP told me it's my only redeeming feature on here, i'll have to do more just for him.

I think it's completely fucking pathetic you call your partner a fat, ugly cunt at every opportunity on here for a cheap laugh.  Just to clarify.

Guest bimpy474

So don't comment on people regurgitating the same recycled nonsense day after day, OK.  Nah.  Will keep saying when I think that's irksome, thanks.  It's not policing of anything.  People are just a bit precious because bimpy's continuous slagging off of his partner is so hilarious and not at all off in the slightest.

How very dare you bring the the lump into this. Are you saying people sort of like me because of her lardness jokes. :lol: ah that's nice.

It's the talk I liked you at first tbh[emoji1]

I haven't said much about her lately, i glad IP told me it's my only redeeming feature on here, i'll have to do more just for him.

I think it's completely fucking pathetic you call your partner a fat, ugly cunt at every opportunity on here for a cheap laugh.  Just to clarify.

Gee thanks, i would never have worked that out without your kind help. And she's not ugly to clarify the situation.

I reckon he's secretly teasing her as she watches him type. "Fat slag." "Chubby whore"...he types...she's licking her lips...as he teases with his sausage n the keyboard. Typing out profanities that make her temperature soar...like a fat lass in a chip shop. This is foreplay, in the Bimpy house...bitches.

Guest bimpy474

I reckon he's secretly teasing her as she watches him type. "Fat slag." "Chubby whore"...he types...she's licking her lips...as he teases with his sausage n the keyboard. Typing out profanities that make her temperature soar...like a fat lass in a chip shop. This is foreplay, in the Bimpy house...bitches.

Wtf is that :lol:

I knew I shouldn't click on this motherfucking thread. But what did I do? I clicked on this motherfucking thread and caught eye cancer. Who do I blame? Pardew. Motherfucking cunt. Well, mainly. Also polic and bimpy.

Guest bimpy474

Speaking of gash, maybe Mrs Bimpy is in fact beautiful, maybe she's actually a lovely lady, maybe i just post nonsense about a completely different lady for a laugh that's not to be taken seriously.

Or maybe not...

Gash posts from me in this thread. :lol:

Swear to God man, what's happened to this forum if that is the main observation in a thread full of bimpy's regurgitated anti-Pardew drivel / offensive posts about his partner.

I give up, I'll retire to the Pet Hates thread.  The forum's gone down the pan, the idiots have taken over and they're not even nice idiots. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Swear to God man, what's happened to this forum if that is the main observation in a thread full of bimpy's regurgitated anti-Pardew drivel / offensive posts about his partner.

I give up, I'll retire to the Pet Hates thread.  The forum's gone down the pan, the idiots have taken over and they're not even nice idiots. :lol:

Jesus Christ, chill out ffs.

:'(

I'm a nice idiot...

Aren't I?

:(

Speaking of gash, maybe Mrs Bimpy is in fact beautiful, maybe she's actually a lovely lady, maybe i just post nonsense about a completely different lady for a laugh that's not to be taken seriously.

Or maybe not...

Oh God, who knows, it's going to be fucking hilarious either way so go down whichever avenue you think best, "bimps".

Guest bimpy474

Just don't take everything so personal. Why are you angry about something you don't have to read? Makes no sense

That's what i said in the first place............tbh i think IP has a thing for me, you know all sweet like.

Or maybe not...

Oh God, who knows, it's going to be f***ing hilarious either way so go down whichever avenue you think best, "bimps".

It'll be a Bimpy ride which ever road you take...  :boomboom:

Guest bimpy474

Or maybe not...

Oh God, who knows, it's going to be fucking hilarious either way so go down whichever avenue you think best, "bimps".

Honestly just chill out, i have nothing against you. Seems you do to me mind.

Just don't take everything so personal. Why are you angry about something you don't have to read? Makes no sense

Missing the point entirely.  I frequent the forum, bimpy posts 10 times per minute, therefore I kind of do have to read it so will comment once in a while.

It mystifies me how people have a go at the objection rather than the endless drivel.

Guest bimpy474

Missing the point entirely.  I frequent the forum, bimpy posts 10 times per minute, therefore I kind of do have to read it so will comment once in a while.

It mystifies me how people have a go at the objection rather than the endless drivel.

Fine, would you like me to stop being on here ?