Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It reads like Cameron's apology on Coulson, held in reserve subconsciously for months and finely honed for the inevitable day it was required :lol:

If only someone had posted that quote last season.

Did that happen? I thought I was being both original and hilarious.

:kasper:

Guest firetotheworks

'TIME'S UP ALAN, EVEN IAN WANTS YOU OUT'

Should be 'TIME'S UP ALAN; EVEN IAN WANTS YOU OUT'

f*** my life, why would anyone want to be the Phil Neville of a football club?

I would like to formally apologise for all the time I gave Pardew. I always said that if it turned out to be wrong I would make a full and frank apology and I do that today. I am extremely sorry. It was the wrong decision and I am clear about that.

:lol: :clap:

Pfft. Scab! Scab! Scab!

Guest neesy111

Probably giggs but just seen these quotes from him:

“I think he (Colback) is an important player.

“One criticism of the team last season was that when we went behind we could not turn that into a winning situation.

“Jack is the sort of player who is important when you go behind as he has that inner determination, drive and fight – he is always competitive.”

:mackems: :mackems:

This guy is already preparing for us to be behind in games!  :lol:

He has bought a player to aid us coming back from going behind, rather than trying to do a better job of coaching so we don't go behind as often as we do.

This is an extraordinarily stupid man we are dealing with here.

This guy is already preparing for us to be behind in games!  :lol:

He has bought a player to aid us coming back from going behind, rather than trying to do a better job of coaching so we don't go behind as often as we do.

This is an extraordinarily stupid man we are dealing with here.

:lol: this is where we are these days, it's unbelieveable

Tbf everyone's always moaning about us looking shite when we go behind, so we've brought in a player that is used to being behind and still passes sideways and backwards quite tidily regardless.  Stop moaning, for once in your lives.

Guest neesy111

Tbf everyone's always moaning about us looking shite when we go behind, so we've brought in a player that is used to being behind and still passes sideways and backwards quite tidily regardless.  Stop moaning, for once in your lives.

Can you stop moaning about others moaning please.