Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fuck my life, why would anyone want to be the Phil Neville of a football club?

I would like to formally apologise for all the time I gave Pardew. I always said that if it turned out to be wrong I would make a full and frank apology and I do that today. I am extremely sorry. It was the wrong decision and I am clear about that.

I would like to formally apologise for all the time I gave Pardew. I always said that if it turned out to be wrong I would make a full and frank apology and I do that today. I am extremely sorry. It was the wrong decision and I am clear about that.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Ian W, back in the circle of trust. Welcome home Buddy

Props to Ian for eating his hat instead of slinking off quietly like Inochi, who we all miss dreadfully since the Pardew wonder year.

f*** my life, why would anyone want to be the Phil Neville of a football club?

Finally  :lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Welcome home Ian :lol:

:slowclap:

http://d1w7nqlfxfj094.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/shawshank-redemption-2.jpg

f*** my life, why would anyone want to be the Phil Neville of a football club?

:lol: :clap:

After all the s*** Pardew said, its Phil Neville comparisons that's put Ian over the edge :lol:

Not the near relegation, awful preformance this season, selling players, not buying player, loaning player but phil god damn neville.

Neville gonner give you up, Neville gonner say goodbye, Neville gonner turn around or forget you.

Colback can be our Nicky Butt; Steven Taylor our lesser talented John O'Shea and, at this rate of coaching, Moussa can be Eric Djemba-Djemba. Pardchester United.

Colback can f*** off.

Much like Nicky Butt could, and did.

It reads like Cameron's apology on Coulson, held in reserve subconsciously for months and finely honed for the inevitable day it was required :lol:

If only someone had posted that quote last season.

Colback can be our Nicky Butt; Steven Taylor our lesser talented John O'Shea and, at this rate of coaching, Moussa can be Eric Djemba-Djemba. Pardchester United.

Colback can f*** off.

Much like Nicky Butt could, and did.

It took us years to persuade Butt to fuck off so it looks like Jack is in for a long career in a Newcastle shirt.