Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I personally think Pardew is very underrated by people on here. I think we should trust what he says and look forward to a great season..........................................................................

"What our fans don't seem to understand or realise, is that this is a club and team in transition. Sometimes it takes time for systems and players and partnerships to gel. My job is to ensure it happens in the quickest time possible. If we hit the floor running and we start the season well, then I'm sure our fans will be back to happily chatting with me in the streets around the town, as they were when we finished fifth. But it may take a few games for it to happen. I would ask our fans not to be impatient and to get behind me and the group as only they can. They're a passionate bunch."

I've seen trans men and women transition faster than this lot.

Guest chopey

I don't think he understands that every team in the world is constantly in TRANSITION and if they weren't we would have took the 1966 world cup winning team to the world cup instead of the bunch of muppets we did take.

pardew needs to get a grip and grow up. needs to sit down with ben arfa and marveaux and sort things out for the benefit if the club, rather than his own fucking ego. hope Ashley orders him to sort the situation out. its a new season and the cunt still has them training with the kids.

This thread is pointless and really should just be locked and no longer bothered with.

Let's just wall up the fucking thing. Cask of Amontillado the Pardew thread.

Wonder what's going through his head when he's seeing Mascherano boss the World Cup, and if he remembers how he had Javier playing in the reserves at West Ham because he didn't fancy him compared to grafter Hayden Mullins.

Probably complete denial that it ever happened. The King is never wrong.

Wonder what's going through his head when he's seeing Mascherano boss the World Cup, and if he remembers how he had Javier playing in the reserves at West Ham because he didn't fancy him compared to grafter Hayden Mullins.

It was the stint in the WHam reserves that made him the man he is today, Pardew played a blinder there!

It was the stint in the WHam reserves that made him the man he is today, Pardew played a blinder there!

Just shows the poor quality on display in Brazil and the imperiousness of the EPL if a West Ham reject could boss a semifinal match.

I can't even begin to think about how ridiculously happy this thread will be when the king finally gets dethroned

What about his replacement? :yao:  :scared:

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/var/plain_site/storage/images/football/ligue-1/actualites/ils-ont-dit-444167/7611770-1-fre-FR/Ils-ont-dit_article_hover_preview.jpg

Chill, I got this

:lol: Nah, at least then someone could ask him what he was thinking and maybe tie it in to what he's like now.

He'd just spin & lie his way out of it as he always does. Didn't adapt, train properly, fret etc.

Plus I'd have had to buy another TV, a week after buying this one, after seeing his smug shit filled grin on the TV opening BBC game and kicking the shit out of the TV.