Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

So 38% of our fan base are utter fucking Mongs. Sounds about right.

Only about 4000 did it, in reality thats only about 10% of our average attendance so its hardly a decent indicator either way.

Guest Roger Kint

The ones who want to wait until next season are probably mainly just being generous.

Just had a flick through and its generally not too bad as far as results go. Given that 2/3 said they werent ST holders i suppose thats to be expected mind. Worst results were some player ratings tbh.

When asked who was to blame for the slump in form – and what a slump it was – only 130 people, a mere 3.46 per cent, said it was the guys who actually go out there on the park.

Most other fans blamed Mike Ashley or the lack of investment in January, which is kind of the same thing.

Your response, in terms of fault for the mid-season collapse, were Alan Pardew (18.79 per cent), the scouting network (0.4 per cent), lack of investment in new players (34.22 per cent), Mike Ashley (29.88 per cent), Joe Kinnear’s handling of transfers (5.67 per cent), Injuries (0.59 per cent), tactics (3.33 per cent), bad luck (3.6 per cent).

From the Chronicle survey. Well over half blaming Ashley.

How the fuck is "tactics" and "Alan Pardew" separate things to blame? ???

I still feel absolutely furious everytime I think about this utter cunt.

I have absolutely zero optimism towards the season and couldn't careless who we sign.

The fact we may sign a player as good as Cabella means nothing because this idiot will probably play him in defensive midfield.

I'm half hoping we sign Kenwyn Jones just to giggle at Pardew's attempts to score goals next season.

Mick Lowes - "Cabella flicks to Ayoz who turns it into the path of Jones...oh so close, just a foot over the bar!" 

This transfer window will be hilarious  :lol: :lol:

Pardew's whole gameplan will revolve around having a top class striker to save his arse every game. I can't wait to see who we've got lined up for £4m.