Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f***s sake i'm half asleep here and talking bollocks, i'm on about GD not goals scored

chelsea have scored 11 more than us, only tottenham have scored less which can again be attributed to a negative manager not utilising quality players in the right way - he was f***ing sacked, of course

You talk the same when wide awake, i wouldn't worry about it :lol:

good comeback yeah,

such deflection

much avoidance

wow

:lol: Sorry back to your point...

Jose has the best squad in the league imo and should win the league and be ripping teams apart man. That just isn't him though, he's happy with his 3 points regardless if it's 1-0 and 5-0. As a Chelsea fan would you complain your team isn't playing the way Arsenal do? No they accept there manager isn't Arsene Wenger but they have a winning manager wo's main aim is to win and win ugly he will.

Brett always bangs on about how he thinks our team is one of the best and most exciting Newcastle teams he has seen, so I really don't understand why he isn't up in arms about how mismanaged they have been.  You would think he would be going mental at how p*ss poor Pardew has them set up and how he shoe horns players into the wrong positions. But no, he seems gloriously pleased, which completely baffles me.  I just can't work the cracker barrel out.

I do bang on about this squad as i think it's very good and the best we've had in a long time. When i was banging for Hughton to be sacked i had a list of managers the length of my arm who we could bring in. Right now there isn't anyone i think Ashley would go and get anymore.

So the summer arrived and i thought one good season, one bad season, he's looking to change the hoof ball, lets see how this goes and give him a chance. So far he's repaid the faith to me as we are in a good position to challenge and if Ashley signs a couple of players to boost attacking options we can go down fighting for a place in the top 6.

I don't think he's mismanaging them, i think he's got excellent working relationships with them and a strong togetherness built in the dressing room. He's struggling tactically in the final third and it's a big worry for me but i'm still hoping he can pull it around. I think we'll finish the season strongly and get ourselves in a good position to invest again in the summer if Ashley is willing to do so. He's currently on par on where he should be but that's still a good achievement to bounce back from the shambles of last season when many tipped him (including yourself reef) to fail once again and get sacked.

Jose has the best squad in the league imo and should win the league and be ripping teams apart man. That just isn't him though, he's happy with his 3 points regardless if it's 1-0 and 5-0. As a Chelsea fan would you complain your team isn't playing the way Arsenal do? No they accept there manager isn't Arsene Wenger but they have a winning manager wo's main aim is to win and win ugly he will.

well lest we forget he's just returned to the club summer gone and has been settling back in, i think they stuttered a bit at the start but are starting to look much more composed recently and are still comfortably in with a chance of winning the title now he's got a grip of things

i agree in a way, mourinho is a more pragmatic manager than most of the managers in the top 8 but to have him anywhere near pardew's approach to football is a sickening comparison....mourinho is closer to the early ferguson who built from the back as his starting point but once his team got ahead they'd attack mercilessly

sure it was ronaldo who always used to rave about mourinho in that first chelsea stint and how attacking they were, he also attacked the fuck out of everything but barca when at at real iirc, they put teams away on a regular basis there 3-0 & 4-0 etc.

they've scored more than 2 a number of times this season, how about pardiola's boys? :lol:

Guest reefatoon

So you don't really rate Pardew. You think our squad is one of the best you have seen.  We are sitting around midtable and out of both cups by January and Pardew has rewarded you with the faith you have given him?  Fucking hell Brett, what are you going on about??  The more you talk, the more I think you are just trying to give "football" a go as a new hobby. All bubbly and excited with it because it is all new, but fucking clueless about it.  Got to love the effort you try and put in though Captain Loony pants.

Guest bimpy474

So you don't really rate Pardew. You think our squad is one of the best you have seen.  We are sitting around midtable and out of both cups by January and Pardew has rewarded you with the faith you have given him?  Fucking hell Brett, what are you going on about??  The more you talk, the more I think you are just trying to give "football" a go as a new hobby. All bubbly and excited with it because it is all new, but fucking clueless about it.  Got to love the effort you try and put in though Captain Loony pants.

Does anyone actually believe Brett thinks Pardew is shit, every post seeps how much he rates him.

You were "banging for Hughton to be sacked"?  Christ, the plot thickens. :lol:

I've never hid away from my feelings i thought we should have binned Hughton. He wasn't good enough for us and we should have upgraded there and then. I knew it would be a harsh sacking as he was doing a decent job, i just felt we could do a hell of a lot better. Then somehow, we ended up with this sick joke of just handing out a free job to down and out manager. Unbeleivable.

So that's my trust has completely gone in Ashley and his managerial appointments, Hughton and Kinnear were bad enough but that was the last straw. Hope ne never has to appoint anyone again to save the embarrassment and he's gone before we do have to appoint or we remain getting positive results where Pardew doesn't sacked and we are successful. So far Pardew has actually done far better than I thought he would so I’m happy to stick by him. He’s still a c***, an average manager and someone i’d much rather not be here though fwiw. Don’t be mistaken I actually think he’s some tactical genius or love him, I really don’t. It’s my hatred for Ashley more than anything that I want him to do well so I don’t feel the way I did when he was appointed ever again. Otherwise i would just be wanting someone sacked from day 1 everytime an appointment is made and that just sounds depressing.

Does anyone actually believe Brett thinks Pardew is shit, every post seeps how much he rates him.

i mean this with no disrespect to Brett but it's almost like he's literally only looking at the points column in the table and nothing else

Guest reefatoon

You were "banging for Hughton to be sacked"?  Christ, the plot thickens. :lol:

I've never hid away from my feelings i thought we should have binned Hughton. He wasn't good enough for us and we should have upgraded there and then. I knew it would be a harsh sacking as he was doing a decent job, i just felt we could do a hell of a lot better. Then somehow, we ended up with this sick joke of just handing out a free job to down and out manager. Unbeleivable.

So that's my trust has completely gone in Ashley and his managerial appointments, Hughton and Kinnear were bad enough but that was the last straw. Hope ne never has to appoint anyone again to save the embarrassment and he's gone before we do have to appoint or we remain getting positive results where Pardew doesn't sacked and we are successful. So far Pardew has actually done far better than I thought he would so I’m happy to stick by him. He’s still a c***, an average manager and someone i’d much rather not be here though fwiw. Don’t be mistaken I actually think he’s some tactical genius or love him, I really don’t. It’s my hatred for Ashley more than anything that I want him to do well so I don’t feel the way I did when he was appointed ever again. Otherwise i would just be wanting someone sacked from day 1 everytime an appointment is made and that just sounds depressing.

And sticking by Pardew because you are worried we bring in another s*** manager isn't?  That seems more depressing to me. It smacks of just giving up.  People with this attitude deserve mediocre football and no hopes of success.

The way you keep trying to bring Hughton into it is pathetic Brett, he achieved everything he could with us. Had us playing good football too and managed all that without being a cunt in the slightest. Give it up.

If he is sacked you lot might feel how i felt when Hughton was binned  :lol: The joyous feeling won't last very long though so be warned  :smug:

if you just hold your hands up and clearly admit that pardew is not good enough to manage the players he has at his disposal (with no provisos and no references to other managers) this could all go away Brett, it'll all be over, we'll get ronaldo to draft you up a N-O immunity agreement for all of the crimes you've committed against football and indeed sanity, then we can move on with our lives

If he is sacked you lot might feel how i felt when Hughton was binned  :lol: The joyous feeling won't last very long though so be warned  :smug:

if you just hold your hands up and clearly admit that pardew is not good enough to manage the players he has at his disposal (with no provisos and no references to other managers) this could all go away Brett, it'll all be over, we'll get ronaldo to draft you up a N-O immunity agreement for all of the crimes you've committed against football and indeed sanity, then we can move on with our lives

???

I've said from day 1 he's the luckiest man alive to bag this job and he's out of his depth. Only reason why his achievements have looked better than Hughton's are the standard of players he’s been given. Both bang average managers who probably should be in the championship and not managing top flight clubs imo.

I don't know where people get the faith from in Ashley to think he's going to massively upgrade once Pardew is sacked. I really don't. Be very interesting to see how they take to the new manager as well if it isn't someone who stands out who is going to be serving exciting football or is another bottom of barrel, career surviving appointment like Pardew.

Guest reefatoon

So why so much hatred for Hughton and so much love and cuddles for Pardew?  Oh yeah, because you have given up the ghost and can see into the future, confidently predicting we will appoint another "anti Football English manager" as you like to put it.

???

I've said from day 1 he's the luckiest man alive to bag this job and he's out of his depth. Only reason why his achievements have looked better than Hughton's are the standard of players he’s been given. Both bang average managers who probably should be in the championship and not managing top flight clubs imo.

that's clear enough like, and fair enough really - your fear of the next appointment is driving you to see the positives in pardew then by the looks of it

let's just hope the daft cunt doesn't implode and almost get us relegated again any time soon then :lol:

So why so much hatred for Hughton and so much love and cuddles for Pardew?  Oh yeah, because you have given up the ghost and can see into the future, confidently predicting we will appoint another "anti Football English manager" as you like to put it.

I don't hate Hughton, genuine nice guy but i just don't rate him and think he should be long gone at Norwich and fancy them to get relegated if they stick with him. I was frustrated we had him because i thought although he's doing a decent job, we can do better. Then it wasn't to be, Ashley thought we couldn't do better and Pardew it was. Every appointment he's made has been stinking. Shearer said he never even got asked if he wanted the job full time or anything after they went down, harsh imo. Ashley struggles to pay top wage for a player let alone a manager on a big wage from Europe.

???

You mean you said ON day 1. I could pull up countless quotes from you that contradict that you think he is "he's out of his depth" but I'm not arsed. You, I and everyone else know this is true.

Guest reefatoon

I don't hate Hughton, genuine nice guy but i just don't rate him and think he should be long gone at Norwich and fancy them to get relegated if they stick with him. I was frustrated we had him because i thought although he's doing a decent job, we can do better. Then it wasn't to be, Ashley thought we couldn't do better and Pardew it was. Every appointment he's made has been stinking. Shearer said he never even got asked if he wanted the job full time or anything after they went down, harsh imo. Ashley struggles to pay top wage for a player let alone a manager on a big wage from Europe.

Agree with what you are saying about Ashley, I just can't get my head around why Pardew gets away with what Houghton doesn't.  You say you don't rate Pardew etc, but your post come across otherwise.  I think it's the bipolar way your posts come about that seem to get people's back up.  You seem to praise Pardew to the hilt, then the next time you are saying you don't rate him.  Your views seem so hap hazard and baffling.

that's clear enough like, and fair enough really - your fear of the next appointment is driving you to see the positives in pardew then by the looks of it

let's just hope the daft c*** doesn't implode and almost get us relegated again any time soon then :lol:

No doubt, if i had confidence in our board to bring in someone of quality, i'd be on the opposite side of the fence like, no doubt. After this last shambles though i firmly realised the grass isn't always greener :lol: Sick as chip when Pardew was announced, up with the worst feelings i've had supporting Newcastle. Along with the Allardyce/Souness appointments.

Madness how chairmen can get managerial appointments so wrong time and time again. Fair enough some just don't pay off but a lot you know have failed before they have even stepped foot in the door.