Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Changing Pardew wont change a thing.

Blaming the puppet and not the puppet master is futile.

I've said it a million times that an empty St James is the only way: but people cannot find anything better to do for 2 or 3 Saturdays for the puppet master to get the message.

Financially and having ambition to be better yes, boring dull football no. That is down to Pardew and Pardew alone, and what most of us are complaining about.

I think Ashley's biggest problem looks like he's a poor judge of character.

He doesn't know what's needed to make a successful footballing club, fair enough. He doesn't have the knowledge of who to appoint to run things, fair enough. He doesn't have the judgement to know who's a chancer and a prick and who's maybe got something about them. That's a flaw.

Honestly, i don't know where people get the confidence from that Ashley will sign some European manager that will completley transform the football we play. He couldn't give a shit about how we play, not in the slightest. As long as results are half decent, he'll be happy. Minimal wages, long contract, top 10, agrees with his policies and spins things in the media, this fucker is going along swimmingly as far as Ashley is concerned. He's a million miles away from questioning the style of football and looking to upgrade it.

Guest bimpy474

Honestly, i don't know where people get the confidence from that Ashley will sign some European manager that will completley transform the football we play. He couldn't give a shit about how we play, not in the slightest. As long as results are half decent, he'll be happy. Minimal wages, long contract, top 10, agrees with his policies and spins things in the media, this fucker is going along swimmingly as far as Ashley is concerned. He's a million miles away from questioning the style of football and looking to upgrade it.

Yet he sacked Fat Sam because the football was crap, and had to pay a fortune to do so. Funny how it's all changed, better to have an arselicker i suppose.

Honestly, i don't know where people get the confidence from that Ashley will sign some European manager that will completley transform the football we play. He couldn't give a s*** about how we play, not in the slightest. As long as results are half decent, he'll be happy. Minimal wages, long contract, top 10, agrees with his policies and spins things in the media, this f***er is going along swimmingly as far as Ashley is concerned. He's a million miles away from questioning the style of football and looking to upgrade it.

Yup, and so long as the revenue is flowing no reason to change. In business you only change if the customers are unhappy, and since the ground is pretty much full every game no reason to do a thing. The TV money makes it even less likely: to claim the reward all you have to to is stay up.

I dont think there are many managers out there who try to encourage the type of football we want, but will be prepared to put up with all the shit from Ashley and Kinnear. There have been several conspiracies about why Pardew is our manager, such as him being in gambling debt/debt with Ashley etc. I do believe that we could get better in, but it would probably take relegation for Pardew to get sacked.

Honestly, i don't know where people get the confidence from that Ashley will sign some European manager that will completley transform the football we play.

They don't. It's these kind of mistranslations that lead to you drastically missing the point of the debate.

Well even have the confidence that Ashley won't further embarrass the club in the spotlight with an appointment like Pardew/Kinnear. It's horrible, man! Wish the fat c*** would just f*** off, he’s the cancer here within us.

You can throw all your hate at Pardew all you like but he’s doing the job to the best of his ability which doesn’t account to much but it’s Ashley who brought him in and Ashley pulling the strings on him and everyone falls for it. Day after day it’s Pardew getting thrown all the insults and how things will be so much better when he’s gone. Truth is, it won’t, it really won’t and you’re a fool if you believe it will be. Ashley's got us by the balls and until he goes, this is all we’ve got, the best it will ever get. I didn’t believe it at the time but Ketsbia in my sig was right, and fair play to him for that.

We win 4 or 5 on the bounce and all is rosy. Then we lose 3 and back to all of this Pardew out stuff.

The whole argument is irrelevant anyway, because:

a) Pardew is perfect for the board.

b) This board is perfect for Pardew.

c) The board doesn't care what the fans want or think.

NOTHING will change until Ashley sells up.

So what? It doesn't mean we have to sit on our hands and accept bullshit. Each game is a new opportunity for Pardew to prove his qualities and for his detractors to pour scorn on his tactical blunders and minging blarney.

Honestly, i don't know where people get the confidence from that Ashley will sign some European manager that will completley transform the football we play.

They don't. It's these kind of mistranslations that lead to you drastically missing the point of the debate.

Well even have the confidence that Ashley won't further embarrass the club in the spotlight with an appointment like Pardew/Kinnear. It's horrible, man! Wish the fat c*** would just f*** off, he’s the cancer here within us.

You can throw all your hate at Pardew all you like but he’s doing the job to the best of his ability which doesn’t account to much but it’s Ashley who brought him in and Ashley pulling the strings on him and everyone falls for it. Day after day it’s Pardew getting thrown all the insults and how things will be so much better when he’s gone. Truth is, it won’t, it really won’t and you’re a fool if you believe it will be. Ashley's got us by the balls and until he goes, this is all we’ve got, the best it will ever get. I didn’t believe it at the time but Ketsbia in my sig was right, and fair play to him for that.

It's like he's in day to day control of our (whatever positive adjective you use) playing squad. That coupled with the players being given plenty of grief, Ashley being given plenty of grief. Aye, but whatever.

Just to play DA, even without Ashley we've not been a club to have one class manager after another like.

Plus you just dont know, most managers will have their own list of annoyances for fans. Pards is being overly cautious & more focus on the defensive side of things.

If AVB had arrived on the scene now rather than previously we'd all jump to take him over Pards, we can see now that he'd have just come with his own array of faults.

It's like he's in day to day control of our (whatever positive adjective you use) playing squad. That coupled with the players being given plenty of grief, Ashley being plenty of grief. Aye, but whatever.

Missed the point, like. Whoever is brought in will get the same insults in due course. People want Pardew sacked and Ashley to appoint someone new and they have confidence whoever is brought in won't be like Hughton/Pardew, he will upgrade now we've got a better squad?

I just firmly believe this is nonsense and it will be bargain bucket turd pulled up out of nowhere. Still believe Kinnear is in with a hell of a shout if things go dramatically wrong for Pardew. Haven't forgot about him still hanging around just because he's kept his mouth shut for a few month. Ashley has a habit of making us a laughing stock and i doubt his next appointment will make other teams stand up and take notice for anything other than to laugh their tits off at us.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We win 4 or 5 on the bounce and all is rosy. Then we lose 3 and back to all of this Pardew out stuff.

The whole argument is irrelevant anyway, because:

a) Pardew is perfect for the board.

b) This board is perfect for Pardew.

c) The board doesn't care what the fans want or think.

NOTHING will change until Ashley sells up.

So what? It doesn't mean we have to sit on our hands and accept bullshit. Each game is a new opportunity for Pardew to prove his qualities and for his detractors to pour scorn on his tactical blunders and minging blarney.

'Pour Scorn' = Argue on the internet :lol:

It's like he's in day to day control of our (whatever positive adjective you use) playing squad. That coupled with the players being given plenty of grief, Ashley being plenty of grief. Aye, but whatever.

Missed the point, like. Whoever is brought in will get the same insults in due course. People want Pardew sacked and Ashley to appoint someone new and they have confidence whoever is brought in won't be like Hughton/Pardew, he will upgrade now we've got a better squad?

I just firmly believe this is nonsense and it will be bargain bucket turd pulled up out of nowhere. Still believe Kinnear is in with a hell of a shout if things go dramatically wrong for Pardew. Haven't forgot about him still hanging around just because he's kept his mouth shut for a few month. Ashley has a habit of making us a laughing stock and i doubt his next appointment will make other teams stand up and take notice for anything other than to laugh their tits off at us.

Gods sake man. People are just saying its possible that things could improve. You won't accept anyone speculating things might improve but you are certain when you say things will only get worse or stay the same.

Guest Haris Vuckic

:lol: better than pardew, what a f***ing threshold to cross.

Only Keegan and Sir Bobby Robson have achieved it in recent history.

What a line indeed...

Gods sake man. People are just saying its possible that things could improve. You won't accept anyone speculating things might improve but you are certain when you say things will only get worse or stay the same.

I'm saying given our current situation, i don't see the urgent need to risk the sacking and put the club in the spotlight for negative press. Play the waiting game on who Ashley will bring, it's a scary thought, i'm scarred for life after the Pardew fiasco.