Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Again siging great players like  Yohan Cabaye, Ba, Sissoko,Debuchy and Ben Arfa all amazingly cheap!!  Name me a manager that has signed so many players of that quality for that cheap.

:lol: He's a right wheeler dealer like, God knows how he does it.

Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22 52m

Newcastle very unlucky to lose today. Outplayed City in many respects but didn't get the breaks. Pity Pardew couldn't retain his dignity

:facepalm:

He does lose his shit on the touchline far too frequently, that's a fact.

Newcastle very unlucky to lose today. Outplayed City in many respects but didn't get the breaks. Pity Pardew couldn't retain his dignity

every manager loses their shit on the touchline, theres bigger things to be worried about

First 15 minutes we were poor then we started getting in their faces and had the better of the game until around 70 minutes when we seemed to run out of steam.  Tbf like, the Tiote goal should have stood and Remy really should have scored once or twice.  I didn't like the subs at all and the last 20 minutes were a bit of a write-off as a result.

injury ended whatever momentum we had and City used the break to reorganize tbh 

We must be able to see into the future then because our attacking threat levelled off 5-10 minutes before that tackle.  The break in play did make matters worse though.

every manager loses their shit on the touchline, theres bigger things to be worried about

He does more than most, and more frequently.  Needs to calm down, nobody's saying it's the biggest issue at the club.

Well I'm assuming Slim is just on the wind up. It's almost funny.

I think you lot are on the wind up and this is some kind of in joke I missed

Had to argue with loads of them in the bar last night.

2014 is not a time for jokes

Well I'm assuming Slim is just on the wind up. It's almost funny.

I think you lot are on the wind up and this is some kind of in joke I missed

Had to argue with loads of them in the bar last night.

2014 is not a time for jokes

Which you're proving quite admirably.

Might as well just wait and see then.

But Pardew got us to europe where I hAd the best away game ever.

If not for Pardew non of that would be possible.

I would be interested to know who you would rather have?

He does lose his s*** on the touchline far too frequently, that's a fact.

every manager loses their s*** on the touchline, theres bigger things to be worried about

He does more than most, and more frequently.  Needs to calm down, nobody's saying it's the biggest issue at the club.

Surely the only thing that makes him redeemable with that section of fans that consistently back him. I don't mind a manager that shows he is passionate, I quite like it. Probably doesn't do much to help the composure of our players though.

He does lose his s*** on the touchline far too frequently, that's a fact.

every manager loses their s*** on the touchline, theres bigger things to be worried about

Surely the only thing that makes him redeemable with that section of fans that consistently back him. I don't mind a manager that shows he is passionate, I quite like it. Probably doesn't do much to help the composure of our players though.

I know what you mean but if he's radge all the time he becomes the boy who cried wolf.  Bit embarrassing as well, all this bitching and pushing and shoving on the touchline.

I'd rather have Pardew booting off than standing there accepting the decision. He had every right to kick off and he was quite right when he called MP an old cunt. Still hate Pardew but he shouldn't be slated for reacting to that shocking decision.

He more than not has got in a habit of setting us up right to play the better teams in the league. Again set us up right today.

I didn't think we needed subs as we were doing well. I certainly wouldn't begrudge him them though, it was a choice; keep faith and hope our pressure pays off, or add something new that could give us that little extra. As it was he took the wind out of our sails for a bit with the subs and we never really had enough.

If he had any clue how to motivate and organize players for all our other games against the teams we should easily beat he could be on his way to being an actual football manager. His tenure here shows he learns from his mistakes, just three times longer than anyone else does. So by 2020 he should have cracked the modern day game. Shame the game will have moved on by then.