Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just vented this on that facebook group. Don't know why I bother its full of tossers.

Stability people still going along with that reason for all the clubs shite? No decision made by Mike Ashley has been for stability. And for all those blowing smoke up Pardew's arse about being eighth in February; why? Beaten twice at home by our bitter rivals 3 nil. Complete non-chalance in the cups when a strongest squads have been available. 'Thank god we're not in the Europa league' 'This is for Mike' and conservative long ball shit in every 2nd half (see west ham; where we played the best football in the 1st half I have seen at this club in our lifetime). Those advocating Pardew often cite stability and pragmatism as an argument. Let's see how much we progress under him as he's just an average patsy to the regime. Well done MA in creating a complete Red Herring in Joe Kinnear and helping absolve a hit-miss manager of maintaining the mid-table glass ceiling that Mike Ambitionless wants us to achieve every year. Any decent football chairman would have had him out on his arse but of course we don't have that. Don't give any of them your hard earned.

4 minutes ago · Like · 1

Best football in your lifetime?  You can't be very old

Just vented this on that facebook group. Don't know why I bother its full of tossers.

Stability people still going along with that reason for all the clubs s****? No decision made by Mike Ashley has been for stability. And for all those blowing smoke up Pardew's arse about being eighth in February; why? Beaten twice at home by our bitter rivals 3 nil. Complete non-chalance in the cups when a strongest squads have been available. 'Thank god we're not in the Europa league' 'This is for Mike' and conservative long ball s*** in every 2nd half (see west ham; where we played the best football in the 1st half I have seen at this club in our lifetime). Those advocating Pardew often cite stability and pragmatism as an argument. Let's see how much we progress under him as he's just an average patsy to the regime. Well done MA in creating a complete Red Herring in Joe Kinnear and helping absolve a hit-miss manager of maintaining the mid-table glass ceiling that Mike Ambitionless wants us to achieve every year. Any decent football chairman would have had him out on his arse but of course we don't have that. Don't give any of them your hard earned.

4 minutes ago · Like · 1

I still don't see what everyone saw at that West Ham game. Sure we played well, but we weren't exceptional at all.

I would take Moyes when he is given the sack at the end of the season.

8th in the league but we have a coach probably ranked in the bottom 5.

Moyes is just another version of Pardew. Mark Hughes would be the next devolution. Might as well put Bobby Moncur in charge with John Anderson as his chief coach.

He's doing a great job for Ashley. Once again, the nation's leading football journalists were lining up to praise the great job he's doing on the Sky Sports Sunday Supplement.

The National journos are quite happy to see NUFC as a nothing club - it suits their metropolitan/mancunian agenda so they won't look at anything that shows Pardew for what he is.

Just read this on SS:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9159836/?

Alan Pardew would have no complaints if Newcastle United look to appoint another director of football.

Joe Kinnear had filled that role since June, but has stepped down from that post following criticism over his transfer dealings.

No permanent signings were brought into St James' Park during his time in charge of recruitment, while influential midfielder Yohan Cabaye was allowed to leave for Paris Saint-Germain in January.

With the window now closed, Newcastle have until the summer to decide on their next move.

Pardew claims he would be happy to see another appointment made to aid the pursuit of fresh faces, with his focus locked on events on the field.

He told the Evening Chronicle: "I haven't got any problem with taking the club forward, whichever way the board decide to go.

"The most important thing is we have good people here. We have a good scouting team and we can go forward as we are.

"If that decision is made, then it's no problem. It's difficult at the moment for us."

Having seen Kinnear head through the exits, Pardew has also lost reserve team coach Willie Donachie from his backroom staff.

He is, however, convinced that fortunes will turn for Newcastle over the coming months.

Pardew said after Saturday's 3-0 reversal at Chelsea: "We had a blow with Willie leaving as well.

"For us, it is about making sure performances are strong.

"We've got 13 games to go and once we get Tottenham out the way I think we have a strong side and we will finish strong I hope.

"The spirit is good, we proved that. Nobody can accuse us of not having a spirited performance; it was certainly that."

Am I reading that wrong or has he pretty much just thrown the towel in against Spurs with that statement?

Just read this on SS:

Alan Pardew would have no complaints if Newcastle United look to appoint another director of football.

Joe Kinnear had filled that role since June, but has stepped down from that post following criticism over his transfer dealings.

No permanent signings were brought into St James' Park during his time in charge of recruitment, while influential midfielder Yohan Cabaye was allowed to leave for Paris Saint-Germain in January.

With the window now closed, Newcastle have until the summer to decide on their next move.

Pardew claims he would be happy to see another appointment made to aid the pursuit of fresh faces, with his focus locked on events on the field.

He told the Evening Chronicle: "I haven't got any problem with taking the club forward, whichever way the board decide to go.

"The most important thing is we have good people here. We have a good scouting team and we can go forward as we are.

"If that decision is made, then it's no problem. It's difficult at the moment for us."

Having seen Kinnear head through the exits, Pardew has also lost reserve team coach Willie Donachie from his backroom staff.

He is, however, convinced that fortunes will turn for Newcastle over the coming months.

Pardew said after Saturday's 3-0 reversal at Chelsea: "We had a blow with Willie leaving as well.

"We've got 13 games to go and once we get Tottenham out the way I think we have a strong side and we will finish strong I hope.

"The spirit is good, we proved that. Nobody can accuse us of not having a spirited performance; it was certainly that."

Am I reading that wrong or has he pretty much just thrown the towel in against Spurs with that statement?

Maybe with the injuries and suspensions, Spurs excellent away form and our near bottom of the form table results, he's just not expecting 3 points. Neither am I.

Just read this on SS:

Maybe with the injuries and suspensions, Spurs excellent away form and our near bottom of the form table results, he's just not expecting 3 points. Neither am I.

as a fan you're allowed to be pessimistic, but the manager?!?! :-/

Stability people still going along with that reason for all the clubs shite? No decision made by Mike Ashley has been for stability. And for all those blowing smoke up Pardew's arse about being eighth in February; why? Beaten twice at home by our bitter rivals 3 nil. Complete non-chalance in the cups when a strongest squads have been available. 'Thank god we're not in the Europa league' 'This is for Mike' and conservative long ball shit in every 2nd half (see west ham; where we played the best football in the 1st half I have seen at this club in our lifetime). Those advocating Pardew often cite stability and pragmatism as an argument. Let's see how much we progress under him as he's just an average patsy to the regime. Well done MA in creating a complete Red Herring in Joe Kinnear and helping absolve a hit-miss manager of maintaining the mid-table glass ceiling that Mike Ambitionless wants us to achieve every year. Any decent football chairman would have had him out on his arse but of course we don't have that. Don't give any of them your hard earned.

4 minutes ago · Like · 1

I meant to type in a long time but I was foaming at the mouth in incoherence.

Guest bimpy474

"We like to think we put down the right foundations here for success."

“All the players that have come here have improved, I can’t think of one who hasn’t."

“That is the most important thing when you are looking at your coaching strategy.”

What success would that be Alan, going for 8th ?.

And you cant think of a player who's gone backwards under you, ffs you wanker :lol:

interested in what people's first choice would be now cabaye's gone and how everyone would adapt the game. right now I would probably be seeking to play on the counter with a front 3 of Gouff De Jong (presuming he's actually good i guess) and Remy, with Ben Arfa playing in behind and Sissoko and Anita holding / acting as pivots.

I would never play Ben Arfa central if we're dominating games, he doesn't know where to find space but if we're playing on the counter more he needs to be receiving the ball from anywhere and running at defenses on teh break, out wide he rarely sees it, and remy and gouff on wings gives us pace out wide.