Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine how gutted every one will be when we sneak a cowardly 1-0 holding on for dear life at the end followed by over the top Pardew fist pumps.

It'll be just like Keegan's debut again, Bret will be trying to suck the ball into the Villa net.

Feelings about Pardew to one side (I fucking hate the useless nee top lipped cunt) I just cant see him getting rid of Pardew, the facts are that Ashley doesn't care about how well the club does, has no ambition and the aim seems to be just to float around mid table and stay away from trouble and basically we are safe, and in Pardew, Ashley has a front man who he knows will do anything he says, will kick up little fuss when good players are sold and who is probably just about a good enough manager to keep us in the premier league but not good enough to take us to the next level or win a cup.

Suits him down to the ground, doesn't need to invest a penny aslong as we stay up and he re-coups his money every season. This wont be true.

There is someone up there in the sky! As much as I would hate to see us lose against Villa, if there is any substance to what the Express are saying (weren't they an "exclusive" source at one point in the past?), then a loss will be a necessary sacrifice.