Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It certainly wasn't pure luck cos Remy still had a lot to do. The sentiment is true though, it took a bit of fortune for us to finally unlock a genuine chance for our best player. It was the same with the chance that hit the post, although De Jong did well (as he did for the goal). We make it up as we go along when it comes to attacking; Villa kindly fell apart and handed it to us on a platter. I thought we deserved the victory, by the by.

Another game that we won despite him, at the 60th minute Villa were bringing players on to go for it, De Jong eventually came on for Cisse who was wasted out wide, then with 2 minutes left and the score at 0-0 Tiote had to come off so he brought Gosling instead of someone with more attacking intent.

The guy is a joke.

I thought he did the better of the two managers today. We were there for the taking and if lambert had of shown some bottle and attacked us they would have won. We missed two guilt edged chances before the goal, but like a lot seem to be saying l, they were fashioned by villa mistakes as opposed to our forward play. Chronic lack if creativity in midfield is plain for all to see, and unless Ben Arfa returns we're in for an uninspiring end to the season.

I thought he did the better of the two managers today. We were there for the taking and if lambert had of shown some bottle and attacked us they would have won. We missed two guilt edged chances before the goal, but like a lot seem to be saying l, they were fashioned by villa mistakes as opposed to our forward play. Chronic lack if creativity in midfield is plain for all to see, and unless Ben Arfa returns we're in for an uninspiring end to the season.

I didn't think he did the better of the two managers, the difference was we had Remy and they didn't. Not that Lambert's much of a manager either mind.

Our lack of attacking cohesion and general creativity is embarrassing.

Yep. Even in the last twenty minutes, where some people seem to be under the impression we played well, we were swinging it into the box and hoping it lands at someones feet as our primary attacking strategy.

Our lack of attacking cohesion and general creativity is embarrassing.

Yep. Even in the last twenty minutes, where some people seem to be under the impression we played well, we were swinging it into the box and hoping it lands at someones feet as our primary attacking strategy.

Our crossing if it happens if awful, it hardly ever gets passed the first man.

For a team who relies so much of runs from our wide players it's simply not good enough.

Retweeted by KeithR

Matt Smith ‏@ElasticoChop  10m

Pardew: "A couple of reports were aimed to put me under pressure." (Talking about his celebration towards the press area after Remy's goal)

Embarrassing cunt.

You are rightfully under pressure due to our appalling firm prior to the villa game

I didn't think he did the better of the two managers, the difference was we had Remy and they didn't. Not that Lambert's much of a manager either mind.

I'd say he won more by default as opposed to getting the better of lambert. Villa looked happy for the draw, which when you consider our recent form is perhaps a little puzzling.

Retweeted by KeithR

Matt Smith ‏@ElasticoChop  10m

Pardew: "A couple of reports were aimed to put me under pressure." (Talking about his celebration towards the press area after Remy's goal)

Embarrassing cunt.

You are rightfully under pressure due to our appalling firm prior to the villa game

He's been under barely any pressure, given the circumstances.  Don't know how he has the nerve yet his fans seem to lap it up.

ONE newspaper suggested he'd be sacked if he didn't win today :lol: Hardly a press vendetta.

well 1 and mild suggestions from Anal Oliver last week but I suppose he doesn't count. And he flip flopped rather quickly after the ban given to the Sunday Express

Lol. Just been on 5live - apparently Shola was one of the only players (along with Remy) capable of getting a last minute goal.

How many last minute goals has he got? Can remember only one against QPR last year.

Lol. Just been on 5live - apparently Shola was one of the only players (along with Remy) capable of getting a last minute goal.

How many last minute goals has he got? Can remember only one against QPR last year.

Against Spurs, like three years ago.

Guest neesy111

That wasn't even last minute ffs.