Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sounds like a bit of a tit to me, sounds quite happy with himself too.

If you mean Gosling, was just about to post the same... very happy for himself, it sounded.... the result secondary.  :knuppel2:

Gotta be realistic :lol: next game :lol:

Sweeping it under the carpet like it nevered happend.  :lol:

No mention of the fact Man Utd probably had 3 or 4 of their first choice XI playing anywhere I've heard yet.

I liked how they didn't get out of second gear in the second half with a weakened team and still scored 3.

Gosling:

"I was happy with my contribution today."

This is why you're shit, Danny.

"Nothing we can do about Mata putting it in the top corner."

This is the man who gave away the fucking free kick :lol:

Gosling:

This is why you're shit, Danny.

Must've touched the ball about 4 times in the second half. Utterly & unsurprisingly fucking gash.

Guest neesy111

Gotta be realistic :lol: next game :lol:

Sweeping it under the carpet like it nevered happend.  :lol:

No mention of the fact Man Utd probably had 3 or 4 of their first choice XI playing anywhere I've heard yet.

I liked how they didn't get out of second gear in the second half with a weakened team and still scored 3.

They were in cruise control 2nd half.

Gosling:

This is why you're s***, Danny.

This is the man who gave away the f***ing free kick :lol:

:lol: unavoidable really, there was nothing anyone could have done to avoid that free kick. Nothing that ANYONE could have done.

Gosling:

This is why you're s***, Danny.

Sounds suspiciously like Pardews defeatist  patter :lol:

Pardew: (proudly) "That's right Dan my boy, very good"

Been in touch with Razor. Says that he's not got any problem with what I said - folk will only be banned if they swear, or make false accusations. Doesn't accept totally that the TS aren't biased towards the club - says a relationship has to exist between the media and the club for all to benefit.

In fairness to him though, the BBC are his employers. He and I can'r say owt more. Would be good if others rang in through the week though and asked the same things as what I did. Can't do it on my own! :D That said, I think TS are too close to the club.

I actually called up 606 after the Hull game and said it wouldn't be such a bad thing if Pardle got sacked for the headbutt as it would benefit us in the long term and got laughed at by the researcher.

He must have so many mates in the media, man.  Nee one dares to slag him off.  Sunday Supplement is the absolute worst for it.

Sounds like a bit of a tit to me, sounds quite happy with himself too.

If you mean Gosling, was just about to post the same... very happy for himself, it sounded.... the result secondary.  :knuppel2:

Aye, wee wanker.

Guest bimpy474

How are supposed to freten the goal when we are set up so defensive and still lose 0-4 Alan ?

He said we're committing too many bodies forward as a result of a lack of creativity in the side, which naturally leaves us open at the back.

Makes sense IYAM.

( :lol: )

Say fucking what :lol:

Guest chopey

The thing that makes me really depressed is that Pardew will be here as long as Ashley is, so we will be hearing his shite for the next 5 years

Guest neesy111

I'm really bored of even giving thought to this snake, the guy is about the biggest tosser who's managed us (personally).  He had little credibility coming into the job and should be minus now but amazingly he isn't.