Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pre-WE'VE SURVIVED!!! CAREFUL!!! NO MORE POINTS COS EL!!! 1-0 Spurs (a), 1-0 Manu (a)

Post-WE'VE SURVIVED!!! CAREFUL!!! NO MORE POINTS COS EL!!! 0-4 Spurs (h), 0-4 Manu (h)

"If you take a personality out of the dressing room when you have a small team it's going to have an effect."

"I'm looking forward to having some impact in there."

"Put on top my personality - which we all know is a little bit of a winning mentality - and I want to make sure we want to win."

- Alan Pardew, 2014.

"If you take a personality out of the dressing room when you have a small team it's going to have an effect."

"Put on top my personality - which we all know is a little bit of a winning mentality - and I want to make sure we want to win."

- Alan Pardew, 2014.

:lol:

f***er has more lives than a god damn cat.

Con-artists always do, and Pardew is a Mr Slick. Some naive club president will always buy into his cut & polished bullshit.

The shitstorm at West Ham should have spelt the end of his managerial career.

We have scored precisely 6 goals in the 11 matches since Cabaye was sold. All 6 against Hull, Crystal Palace, and Villa. 10 points out of a possible 33.

So we've failed to score in 8 of those 11 matches. No one should be allowed to continue doing a job as poorly as Pardew has done without getting more media criticism. He is bulletproof. It's astonishing.

Fans attending matches at SJP haven't seen the home side score 2 goals in a game since Boxing Day.

Manchester United scored twice as many Premier League goals at SJP yesterday as Newcastle United have in calendar year 2014. That sentence alone would get 99% of managers sacked.

"We lacked creativity" is him trying to shunt blame to the Cabaye sale and non-replacement. A bit more concise than "We struggle to keep possession, there is little movement when we do have the ball, and any movement present is sporadic and uncoordinated. These have been constant problems under my management and that's why we struggle to create scoring chances. Oh, I've ostracised my most technically gifted player, just to make things worse."

Or perhaps less self-damning...

Notable how many factors he leaves to fate or chance. A trait that separates a good manager from a mediocre one like him. The least he could do is reintegrate the player who most masks his mediocrity.

Very good post. Who the hell are you? :lol:

Right. That's it. Enough is enough. This game has convinced me that Al Pards isn't the right man for this job.

It took this f***ing long? Or are you joking...serious question....

Has to be a joke. :lol:

:lol: I'm just stumped man. It's gotten personal now between pards and myself. I never wanted him here, never accepted him, and wanted him gone since the first cringeworthy interview he gave that fateful December. He is by FAR the worst manager we've had in my 23 years supporting the club. It hurts.

- Alan Pardew, 2014.

What an utter prick :lol:

- Alan Pardew, 2014.

What an utter prick :lol:

self sanctifying prick of the highest order.

Over gratifying himself to make up for his shortcomings or completely irrevocably blind to it?

How does he still have a job??

Guest neesy111

I've got zero time for Carver, he was very happy to criticise Ashley before arriving at the club, now he's happy to be another Yes man at the club.  I'd bet a decent sum that none of our coaching staff would get a job at another club, they are that bad.

- Alan Pardew, 2014.

A little bit of a winning mentality. That'll do for Mike Ashley

- Alan Pardew, 2014.

Please tell me that's a joke quote, he hasn't really said that surely.

- Alan Pardew, 2014.

Please tell me that's a joke quote, he hasn't really said that surely.

:lol: Where have you been? He said that after the Everton game.