Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"We was impressed with Athletic's win over Barcelona this week, so we thought we should try and keep it tight and nick a goal, which is why I thought Atem wasn't the right man to start. He will take the blame for us shipping in the 4-0 goal after he came on."

Away lot singing anti-Pardew songs. That's a good one. Silly little bastards think he's a 'beast of a manager'.

Why do you persist with such bollocks man?

Where's the bollocks? There's not even a hint of exaggeration in any of that. Thought I can see why you'd be offended.

Guest firetotheworks

Has anyone pointed out that we don't need pretend quotes? He blamed science, our academy players not being middle class and us as fans, man. There's no beating that.

Away lot singing anti-Pardew songs. That's a good one. Silly little bastards think he's a 'beast of a manager'.

Where's the bollocks? There's not even a hint of exaggeration in any of that. Thought I can see why you'd be offended.

Well its not exaggeration, it's just outright lie. Not sure why you have a constant desire to belittle the fans. The majority of fans still attending matches are the ones who were there under Keegan and Robson. They'll still be there when the next decent manager arrives.

The lads I know who are going down tomorrow are sick of Pardew and will be happy to see him go. You're a lad from Manchester who doesn't go to the games, stop applying opinions to people when you haven't got a clue what they believe.

I think it'll be 2-3 players regardless of who leaves personally.

Think we all know that's what will happen, but a "net" of 2 players up is what we need imo at the bare minimum.

Yup couldn't agree more.

It all depends on how they classify the loan players as well.  I can fully see us starting next season with Cisse, Armstong Campbell + 1 new striker tbh

Well its not exaggeration, it's just outright lie. Not sure why you have a constant desire to belittle the fans. The majority of fans still attending matches are the ones who were there under Keegan and Robson. They'll still be there when the next decent manager arrives.

The lads I know who are going down tomorrow are sick of Pardew and will be happy to see him go. You're a lad from Manchester who doesn't go to the games, stop applying opinions to people when you haven't got a clue what they believe.

I'm actually a lad from Newcastle who was a season ticket holder for 20 years. Don't project your failings as a fan onto those of us who've had enough of having our club and self-respect pissed on.

Aye, 2 on top of Remy & De Jong....so 4 in effect. Cabaye replacement, right-winger due to HBA not being used, (not that I'd sell him), then either Remy & De Jong or their equivalents. Then replace whoever leaves.

Good luck with that.. :lol: