Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

It's funny that you mention that because I has a dream that my life was being directed by Sofia Copolla in a murder mystery style film where everyone wore pigs for masks.

Guest Bert Shaft

"We're just a mid table club from the north east of England," nice of pardew to dampen the ambition nice and early this year

I hope the fans that do bother going to games next season make this slimey c*nts life a fuckin' misery!

Pardew revealed he showed an interest in a home-grown player at another club, but has been forced to scrap any plans for a deal due to the price he had been quoted.

"The fees being paid for players such as Luke Shaw and, it seems, Adam Lallana, illustrates an important point that supporters need to understand,” wrote Pardew in his column for the Independent on Sunday.

"Clubs like Newcastle get accused of not signing English players, but these are prices mid-table teams in the Premier League simply cannot afford, unlike Champions League clubs with their extra revenue.

"We recently enquired about an unproven player not in the side at one of our top clubs, and we were asked £14million. He will not be joining.

"Yet we can pick up players such as Yohan Cabaye, Mathieu Debuchy and Moussa Sissoko for reasonable fees, all of who have been starring for France at the World Cup."

Pardew revealed he showed an interest in a home-grown player at another club, but has been forced to scrap any plans for a deal due to the price he had been quoted.

"The fees being paid for players such as Luke Shaw and, it seems, Adam Lallana, illustrates an important point that supporters need to understand,” wrote Pardew in his column for the Independent on Sunday.

"Clubs like Newcastle get accused of not signing English players, but these are prices mid-table teams in the Premier League simply cannot afford, unlike Champions League clubs with their extra revenue.

"We recently enquired about an unproven player not in the side at one of our top clubs, and we were asked £14million. He will not be joining.

"Yet we can pick up players such as Yohan Cabaye, Mathieu Debuchy and Moussa Sissoko for reasonable fees, all of who have been starring for France at the World Cup."

He is such a helmet.  :lol: :lol:

He was the one banging on about bringing English players in, everyone knows English players in the prem cost a fortune.

I cant bare this man, him and Ashley and ruining football for me.

Pardew just opens his trap and spouts utter rubbish - I wouldn't even bother to read his idiotic quotes..

As for being a 'mid-table club' in the NE, he should remember that he has been given the bullet - quite rightly - by clubs who are much lower down the pecking order of English football than this one.

If we had another owner, the prat wouldn't last 5 minutes...he must be the most detested manager NUFC has had in living memory, even worse than Souness now in my estimation.

"We recently enquired about an unproven player not in the side at one of our top clubs, and we were asked £14million. He will not be joining."

I genuinely want to know who this player was :lol: Guessing we had a figure of around £2million in mind + a pair of reebok classics.

Zaha?

Probably since they bought him for around that fee, he's not wanted, we retain a long-standing interest in him and it's a position we could well improve on.

Guest firetotheworks

Cleverly

:anguish:

We would ruin him, and show him up for the average engerlish 'talent' he is.

Eh? He's already average as sin man. Totally ordinary at best.

Second favourite for the tin-tack (Bookies clearly know nowt):

3/1 Alan Irvine

6/1 Alan Pardew

6/1 Sam Allardyce

6/1 Harry Redknapp

12/1 Paul Lambert

14/1 Garry Monk

16/1 Nigel Pearson

16/1 Ronald Koeman

25/1 Gus Poyet

25/1 Mauricio Pochettino

25/1 Roberto Martinez