Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2014/07/06/1226979/320259-228fa9d0-0499-11e4-ba4e-3b3727fd03ff.jpg

http://e1.365dm.com/14/05/768x432/100349826_3134863.jpg?20140502223556

Guest bimpy474

?

Geordie boyo, basically said Pardew was hard done by, yada yada yada. Obviously got told it was bollocks. And worst of all he didn't wish death upon the king, going too far that like.

@lee_ryder: Alan Pardew says that #nufc are using Italian computer system Wyscout to help check out players this summer

Definitely using the 49 euros a month version cannot see these tight arse cunts lashing 3900 on development

@lee_ryder: Alan Pardew says that #nufc are using Italian computer system Wyscout to help check out players this summer

Definitely using the 49 euros a month version cannot see these tight arse c***s lashing 3900 on development

Think they misheard tbh, someone asked how he scouted he replied "why scout?"

Definitely using the 49 euros a month version cannot see these tight arse c***s lashing 3900 on development

I'm backing the 14 day trial followed by the "couldn't get anyone over the line cuz our 14 day free trial ran out and no one wrote down any names."

Contract end = June 2015 or earlier. Search.

Price 0 - £3m

Age 0-26

Wages 0-30000

Forgot the most important one sorry;

Position = Midfield (Central)

Secondary position left back

According to the side over 400 clubs use them

Honestly. Why not just buy good players the squad needs for reasonable prices? I hope we sign nobody and sink like a stone till Pardew is fucked off and Ashley cuts his losses.

Needs to happen and needs the more romantic/optimistic/blind among us to realise its a longer term play than individual league positions and transfer windows. It'll take relegation for some to snap out of it.

Honestly. Why not just buy good players the squad needs for reasonable prices? I hope we sign nobody and sink like a stone till Pardew is f***ed off and Ashley cuts his losses.

:thup:

One of the most damning aspects of Ashley's tenure is to fans perspectives of where this club should be, and what this club ought to be capable of.

Whole thing stinks.

Would take a relegation tomorrow if it meant getting rid of our rotten core. Ofc you'll never in a million years convince our supafans of that point of view. Ashley preys on the short termism with blind optimistic promises of slow steady improvement. It's so fucking slow we're going backwards.

Would take a relegation tomorrow if it meant getting rid of our rotten core. Ofc you'll never in a million years convince our supafans of that point of view. Ashley preys on the short termism with blind optimistic promises of slow steady improvement. It's so f***ing slow we're going backwards.

Totally agree with every word. Call me what you like but I'm actively supporting for nufc to get relegated this season. Its our only hope. Otherwise we could easily have Ashley til he dies