Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never mind - Mike loves you and he's grateful for your support !

Could be anyone as owner, circumstances don't change and not sure why they would. Pay money to watch and suport the team not the owner.

Support the team, ignore the regime? Say you're supporting the team all you like but the reality is that your financial support perpetuates MA's abstinence from reinvesting, carrying on on his counter-productive bullshit. You might say with Ashley, Tan et al as owners this is just football these days; but it deosnt stink any less.

Never said it doesn't stink but why should the owners drive you out of doing what you love and that's going to watch the team you support. I'll be here long after Mike Ashley and there's nothing to say the next owner won't be just as much of a cunt.

Guest bimpy474

Could be anyone as owner, circumstances don't change and not sure why they would. Pay money to watch and suport the team not the owner.

Support the team, ignore the regime? Say you're supporting the team all you like but the reality is that your financial support perpetuates MA's abstinence from reinvesting, carrying on on his counter-productive bullshit. You might say with Ashley, Tan et al as owners this is just football these days; but it deosnt stink any less.

Never said it doesn't stink but why should the owners drive you out of doing what you love and that's going to watch the team you support. I'll be here long after Mike Ashley and there's nothing to say the next owner won't be just as much of a cunt.

Well while Pardew's here, any chance you could ask your Dad if we could play exciting football, it's all that's left of this season.

66/1 for this wanker to be next to go.

The worrying thing about Pardew is that despite us having "a good season" a lot people still expect us to get beat at home to the bottom club in a few weeks.

Never said it doesn't stink but why should the owners drive you out of doing what you love and that's going to watch the team you support. I'll be here long after Mike Ashley and there's nothing to say the next owner won't be just as much of a c***.

Well while Pardew's here, any chance you could ask your Dad if we could play exciting football, it's all that's left of this season.

I told him to stop the hoof ball at the start of the season, hard to please you lot. Always wanting more and more.

From .com.

Must have totally missed it on here and in the news. :lol:

False positive

Following Saturday's defeat, the twitter world went into meltdown over claims that the official NUFC site posted and then quickly deleted a tweet confirming that Alan Pardew had left his position at the club.

In reality however the tweet in question was mocked up, tweeted by persons unknown and didn't originate from the club's account. Pardew is still in post.   

I've just accepted this his how it is. While he can have praise going on a decent run he always manages to undo things and I'm sorry Brett but they were woeful against West Brom. Sure we've had a decent first half of the season but that Cardiff cup loss just brings everything home to roost. Pardew is a bang average manager and the teams he puts out don't look like they have any particular style of play or zest.

Ashley won't put money into the club not even to freshen things up and keep the fans interested, fews signings here and there. I'll always support the club but now it's clear the ambition is clearly to stop in the league and without even attempting to win the two cups which is our only chance of winning anything you really have to ask yourself......what's the point?

Typical short term cunt.  Newcastle is my city.  Newcastle is my club.  I'll still be here long after all these cunts are gone.

Typical short term cunt.  Newcastle is my city.  Newcastle is my club.  I'll still be here long after all these cunts are gone.

At least Tan is acunt with some ambition; albeit with lunatic tendencies. (disclaimer: don't want Tan)

If we'd lost to Man Utd, Chelsea and Spurs and beaten Hull, Sunderland and West Brom we'd be on the same number of points but I don't think our season to date would be quite as heralded as it has been.

i don't like bringing "the regime" into it tbh because let's be honest here, if pardew is sending out weakened teams at their behest on the off chance we might go out of the cups he's a fraud and a charlatan - if he's not doing it at the behest of anyone and can simply never motivate his players for cup games he's a shite manager and/or has no ambition

the alternative to this being he's just an inept manager who can literally only manage 11 players week in week out (if he fancies them in the first place) or we can't compete with anyone at all

neither of them show him in a good light do they?

is there a third option?  would like to hear what it might be...it'll probably be the "somewhere in the middle" line that's so popular these days

he's not good enough, needs to go

Never said it doesn't stink but why should the owners drive you out of doing what you love and that's going to watch the team you support. I'll be here long after Mike Ashley and there's nothing to say the next owner won't be just as much of a c***.

Typical short term c***.  Newcastle is my city.  Newcastle is my club.  I'll still be here long after all these c***s are gone.

Fans can do what they please, if they refuse to watch Newcastle whilst Ashley is owner or Pardew is manager, that's their right to do so. I hated Sam Allardyce more than any other manager in the world and then we give him the job but why should things the hierarchy decide force me out of going to SJP? Shouldn't work like that in football in my opinion. Ashley has still brought in players I love watching here and I still get enjoyment from going so I see no reason to give it up even if others have done. Suppose everyone has a line but i'm still miles away from crossing it.

If we'd lost to Man Utd, Chelsea and Spurs and beaten Hull, Sunderland and West Brom we'd be on the same number of points but I don't think our season to date would be quite as heralded as it has been.

was coming back to say something similar actually

I actually think Pardew would be doing better if that happened tbh. You can understand getting beat at Man U & Spurs, or losing at home to Chelsea. If we'd been beating Sunderland, Hull & WBA for example, people would be giving him just as much credit if not even maybe more from our fans.

I actually think Pardew would be doing better if that happened tbh. You can understand getting beat at Man U & Spurs, or losing at home to Chelsea. If we'd been beating Sunderland, Hull & WBA for example, people would be giving him just as much credit if not even maybe more from our fans.

absolutely, it'd show he was overseeing a sustained way of playing in the team meaning they could compete against the shitter teams instead of huffing and puffing then turning up when the hollywood dollybird teams show up with their TV cameras for mike's shops to hijack

Guest bimpy474

With Pardew as manager we sometimes play decent possession stuff (much better this season at times), we sometimes play awful and concede goals like a open tap. But in the main we are boring, dull and create fuck all. Have no real forward movement, and have a manager who would rather play players like Shola, Perch and Jonas over players like Ben Arfa, Marveaux and Anita.

And this is my main beef with him, owner aside, as the owner doesn't pick the side or get it to play. If Pardew's thinks that type if football is good (which he does), with the squad at his disposal, well there really is no hope until the cunt and the fucktard owner have gone.

I think people come on here and make this management game sound piss easy, like. Why don't we just play exciting football? That simple. There's literally just a handful of managers playing this type of football in the PL and not all of them doing it successfully. Obviously all football fans, managers and players included want to see this type of football, so why do so few even attempt to try and play this way on a regular basis?

I think people come on here and make this management game sound piss easy, like. Why don't we just play exciting football? That simple. There's literally just a handful of managers playing this type of football in the PL and not all of them doing it successfully. Obviously all football fans, managers and players included want to see this type of football, so why do so few even attempt to try and play this way on a regular basis?

how many of these other managers you talk about have as many current internationals at their disposal brett?

i don't even think martinez could claim to have as strong a squad overall personally, maybe equivalent across the board, maybe