Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

23 minutes ago, SweMag said:

As I said, they are selling him because they don’t need him.

They're selling him because it makes financial sense.

he’s a backup 

Incorrect. As stated above. He started every game for them when he was fit. 

on a high wage and they already have other options in his position.

Correct. 

You've completely dodged all of the facts thrown at you above, which is quite impressive. :lol: If you want to continue to appear clueless, by all means carry on.

Edited by Froggy

All the stats from last season is irrelevant. He’s for sale, they get an injury-prone player of the wage bill, Manchester United are stupid enough to pay the fee and they already have well-established players at the club who can play at centre back. It’s a perfect sale. You make it sound like he’s prime Paolo Maldini when in reality even a 34-years old Daley Blind will start games before him in the Dutch national team ;)

Yeah heard that. I'm sure there's more to it than just that, but even so, wouldn't surprise me that the "Sky 6" get let off things others don't, as we have already seen it. 

5 minutes ago, Ben said:

Would you mind explaining yourself to the group @Froggy

Yeah I think if I had a fiver for every time that man said "appears", I'd be as rich as Sir Jim. 

We clearly need full transparency on financial matters if we are to continue with these rules mind. If what he’s saying is true question have to answered by the league as to why it’s one rule for Chelsea and Man United and another for everyone else. 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'm confused. Are you wanting me to respond to what Mark Goldbridge has to say? 

Your opinion and view carry’s more weight round these parts, then that total melt Goldbridge so is he talking shite like normal or is there bigger problems on the Horizon for the red side on Manchester.

11 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'm confused. Are you wanting me to respond to what Mark Goldbridge has to say? 

Aye, bit daft responding to yourself 

11 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'll watch it in a bit and respond. :lol: but he's just another social media presence looking for clicks. 

He's quite possibly the worst of the lot. Detest the wet wipe.