Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

53 minutes ago, Hudson said:

@Froggy you watched it yet ? 😙😙

Aye I have now. He's a balloon. :lol:

We are absolutely not in a worse position than we were last season. He's making excuses for Ten Hag already if it goes pear shaped. 

We needed a centre back and a striker and we've spent £85m on bringing two players in for those positions. 

If we're talking about players improving teams...

- Liverpool have signed nobody.

- Man City have only signed Savio but sold Alvarez. They're arguably weaker.

- Arsenal have only signed Califiori.

- Spurs have only signed Archie Gray.

- Newcastle have only signed Lloyd Kelly on a free transfer. 

It's almost like there's 4 weeks left of the transfer window. These people want things done with a snap of your fingers.  Think Mark Goldbridge needs to chill the fuck out. 

Edited by Froggy

I’m still absolutely baffled by the Branthwaite negotiations. Sure, don’t go big with your first offer but at least make a respectable offer that shows you mean business 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We are absolutely not in a worse position than we were last season. He's making excuses for Ten Hag already if it goes pear shaped. 

We needed a centre back and a striker and we've spent £85m on bringing two players in for those positions. 

- Man City have only signed Savio but sold Alvarez. They're arguably weaker. - Arsenal have only signed Califiori.

- Spurs have only signed Archie Gray. -- Newcastle have only signed Lloyd Kelly on a free transfer. 

It's almost like there's 4 weeks left of the transfer window. These people want things done with a snap of your fingers.  Think Mark Goldbridge needs to chill the fuck out. 

Aye, pretty much my thoughts. Told you he was a melt though.

FFP appears to have shackled most clubs outside of Chelsea.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

I’m still absolutely baffled by the Branthwaite negotiations. Sure, don’t go big with your first offer but at least make a respectable offer that shows you mean business 

Reminds me of an Ashley trick.

10 minutes ago, gbandit said:

The issue here isn't the bid, it's how everything we do is leaked. 

You had a bit rejected for Guehi, and nobody seems to know how much it was IIRC? We can't keep anything quiet. 

50 minutes ago, Froggy said:

- Man City have only signed Savio but sold Alvarez. They're arguably weaker.

- Arsenal have only signed Califiori.

- Spurs have only signed Archie Gray.

- Newcastle have only signed Lloyd Kelly on a free transfer. 

That guy complains whenever you don't spend atleast £200 mill in a window. He has even complained when you did.

Edited by Erikse

49 minutes ago, gbandit said:

All part of their big plan remember. Better way of working :lol:

54 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You had a bit rejected for Guehi, and nobody seems to know how much it was IIRC? We can't keep anything quiet. 

Rashford ?

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

We highlighted this when auld Jim went on tv moaning every other week 

3 hours ago, Froggy said:

Maybe Gardener Dan has been copying his emails to the wrong people again? :lol:

8 hours ago, Erikse said:

That guy complains whenever you don't spend atleast £200 mill in a window. He has even complained when you did.

Exactly, it's all clicks. He's actually not awful when the character drops and he talks properly about football, but his own United Stand streams are woeful.

6 hours ago, alexf said:

Saw Sancho played for them in preseason. That all patched up now with Ten Hag and likely to stay this season?

Yes, Sancho apologised. He's still for sale though. £40m bid and he's gone.

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Exactly, it's all clicks. He's actually not awful when the character drops and he talks properly about football, but his own United Stand streams are woeful.

Yes, Sancho apologised. He's still for sale though. £40m bid and he's gone.

The lad knows grift, I’ll give him that.

I feel for the Brent Di Cesare in him, the affable Nottingham Forest fan, who has been cuckholded by the grim Goldbridge alter-ego.

Its basically Andy and Hank in Me, Myself & Irene.

IMG_6192.jpeg.fb5a12ec2a4d4bbd08a8c9547c87d71b.jpeg

I was hoping this thread would get binned into the other 19 one, but apparently Froggy needs his own personal thread to engage with MUFC infatuated Newcastle fans. Pretty pathetic really. And yes I realise I've just posted in here and no I won't be doing so again.

15 minutes ago, Froggy said:

To replace nobody. Simply to have another CDM in the squad.

£30million wasted, he's a championship plodder 

6 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

I was hoping this thread would get binned into the other 19 one, but apparently Froggy needs his own personal thread to engage with MUFC infatuated Newcastle fans. Pretty pathetic really. And yes I realise I've just posted in here and no I won't be doing so again.

You had assumed people would stop posting in a thread that's been around for 11 years because someone created another generic thread, which only seems to exist for people saying how much they hate other clubs, 2 days ago?