Newcastle United 1 - 1 Southampton - 14/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 32

Beren

Guest hatem garrincha

remy wasted the chance to win, Ben arfa has been woeful.

Pretty obvious that Ben Arfa's introduction swung the game back around when they were on top.

cp40 obsession with Ben Arfa, even when he plays 15-20 mins, is laughable  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Pretty obvious that Ben Arfa's introduction swung the game back around when they were on top.

cp40 obsession with Ben Arfa, even when he plays 15-20 mins, is laughable  :lol:

He's right though, so...

EDIT: I was referring to Andy. Continue ignoring me.

obsession? :lol:

hes totally over rated on here and dosent do enough of his best work for me.

No idea why people are choosing now to get on about Cisse either. He only had half an hour.

and he replaced an anonymous Shola, but when they've got it in for you...

Not at all, why don't we keep Gouff on the pitch and bring Ben Arfa on for Shola?

As I said previously Cisse and Remy don't compliment each other.

He is over-rated by some on here, you're right. On the contrary, he's rarely been "woeful" and wasn't today either. The truth lies somewhere in between both sets of opinions, you don't always need to take the extreme angle on things. On average, he's an effective player for worrying the opposition and pushing them back towards their own goal. At times he's a match winner, at other times he's limited by his decision making.

This Southampton team are terrible as well which makes this even more annoying. Only know how to spoil, dive and cheat. Had Yanga-Mbiwa been playing Rodriguez wouldn't have been getting in behind either.

He's fucking special on two-on-ones, eh?

He is overrated in terms of actual efficiency, but you're underrating what he did. He can open things up.

Ben Arfa always has the ability to change the game and even when he's not playing well he's capable of doing something outrageous. Problem is his decision making is rank and he fancies himself too much as a one man messiah like Maradona at Napoli.

This Southampton team are terrible as well which makes this even more annoying. Only know how to spoil, dive and cheat. Had Yanga-Mbiwa been playing Rodriguez wouldn't have been getting in behind either.

He's f***ing special on two-on-ones, eh?

I know Santon gave it away, but he was well if our half, ffs. Their pace ripped the team apart far too easily.

Ben Arfa always has the ability to change the game and even when he's not playing well he's capable of doing something outrageous. Problem is his decision making is rank and he fancies himself too much as a one man messiah like Maradona at Napoli.

aye,

I know Santon gave it away, but he was well if our half, ffs. Their pace ripped the team apart far too easily.

What would MYM's pace have changed there? Colo can't follow Rodriguez' run when Davis would've been through on goal.

Don't get people being angry. It was a good game to watch and on another day we would have nicked it. Southampton are a good side with plenty of players we'd like in our squad.

The best and worst of Ben Arfa. Cisse so much worse an option than Shola at this point its not even funny. Perma offside. Is he thick or what?

What would MYM's pace have changed there? Colo can't follow Rodriguez' run when Davis would've been through on goal.

He got in behind more than once. It was their only threat going forward.