Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 21/12/13 @ 15:00 (NO UK TV)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No point beating Spurs, Chelsea and Man Utd only to slip up against Swansea, Southampton and Palace. Really need to win this and Stoke to give us breathing space before a few tough fixtures.

I know what you mean, but losing the first three and winning the last three is basically the same.

Anyone who's done the trip before got any advice for getting from Kings Cross to Crystal Palace using the tube?

Either Tube to Victoria and overhround to Thorton Heath or Tube to London Bridge and overground to Norwood Junction.

There's more en route from Thornton Heath to the ground than from Norwood Junction but Norwood Junction is closest to the away turnstiles.

krul

debuchy  williamson mapou  santon

cabaye  tiote  anita

sissoko                  gouffran

remy

got a feeling he'll start haidara though.

When Santon came off on saturday he lifted his shorts right up and was showing the physio the top of his thigh.

Anyone who's done the trip before got any advice for getting from Kings Cross to Crystal Palace using the tube?

Either Tube to Victoria and overhround to Thorton Heath or Tube to London Bridge and overground to Norwood Junction.

There's more en route from Thornton Heath to the ground than from Norwood Junction but Norwood Junction is closest to the away turnstiles.

Sound advice. I might have the keys to my flat by then but I think I'll be driving home for Christmas, so no party.

Guest firetotheworks

No point beating Spurs, Chelsea and Man Utd only to slip up against Swansea, Southampton and Palace. Really need to win this and Stoke to give us breathing space before a few tough fixtures.

I know what you mean, but losing the first three and winning the last three is basically the same.

How is it the same?

Actually, 9.

Sorry...  :okay:

Sound advice. I might have the keys to my flat by then but I think I'll be driving home for Christmas, so no party.

Another piece of sound advice is to take a look at the fixture list and take note of the fact that Millwall are at home to Boro at 17.30 on saturday so London Bridge and the route to Norwood Junction are probably best avoided.

I'd go Victoria to Thornton Heath!!

How is it the same?

You get 9 points for both possibilities. So if we expect NUFC to win certain games and lose others, we would end up with the same points both ways.

Guest firetotheworks

How is it the same?

You get 9 points for both possibilities. So if we expect NUFC to win certain games and lose others, we would end up with the same points both ways.

Ah right, mathematically. I assumed that you meant that beating shit teams and losing to good teams was the same as it would be the other way around.

In the Premier League?  Portsmouth 3-0 in the relegation season feels like the last one.  Ipswich 4-0 (?) and perhaps a few others in the Championship.

Read me edit :angry:

Well read me post. :lol: Don't think we've won by more than 2 goals away from home since getting promoted.