Newcastle Utd vs Arsenal - Sunday 29th December @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Club of our size ? Who are we f***ing Wigan.......

We're not allowed good players ffs

It was something Pardew just said, 'for a club of our size and financial ability to have 36 points before January'.

:lol: the man is a fucking arsehole like. This isn't "nitpicking because we're doing poorly", he's a fucking tit.

Guest bimpy474

Why couldn't he just say 'for us to have 36 points before January is brilliant'. But no the wanker has to throw shit in with it, cunt.

Why couldn't he just say 'for us to have 36 points before January is brilliant'. But no the w***** has to throw s*** in with it, c***.

Agree, cant see how anyone can disagree its completely laughable when he comes out with this bollocks.

Guest bimpy474

Why couldn't he just say 'for us to have 36 points before January is brilliant'. But no the w***** has to throw s*** in with it, c***.

Agree, cant see how anyone can disagree its completely laughable when he comes out with this bollocks.

Do you know that I don't even mind the financial stuff that much, but the club of our size really fucking gets under my skin.

Glenn Hoddle is a strange bloke, sometimes i really like what he has to say and other times i haven't a clue what he's on about.

I'd have liked to seen him get the spurs job though because i think he still has a lot to offer. I'm sure that opinion isn't unanimous.

Club of our size ? Who are we f***ing Wigan.......

We're not allowed good players ffs

It was something Pardew just said, 'for a club of our size and financial ability to have 36 points before January'.

It pisses me off, we are a big club no matter what our owner says, and the financial stuff as proven is down to his running of the club........sick of hearing Pardew downgrade our status, just say fuck all, the cock.

I'm honestly dumbfounded when I hear nonsense like that. This was the 5th richest club in Europe only a decade ago and I think we're still in the top 10/12...He can go fuck himself.

Yeah Bimpy, calm down ffs

Angry me like, Mrs Bimpy has eaten my McFlurry I had in the freezer, the fat mousse.

I think you'll find that McFlurry is ice cream not fat mousse :humph: