WBA 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/01/14 - post-match reaction from page 34

BlueStar

Continuation of absolutely predictable trend of handing s*** teams 3 points when they really need them, because our spineless manager refuses to believe that we're any good and sets us up to play negative, turgid football spearheaded by a player who would genuinely struggle in League 1.

It's been coming as we've had masses of luck recently but seriously, Pardew, f*** off.

:thup:

Ben Arfa has to play every game.

This. He fucked up quite a bit, but nothing compared to the rest of our front line. Especially Shola fucking Ameobi that somehow gets in front of him. Confidence builder that.

Krul - 7

Debuchy - 0

Colo - 4

Willo - 6

Santon - 3

Cabaye - 3

Sissoko - 2

Tiote - 3

Gouf - 0

Remy - 0

Shola - Not worthy on being scored as a footballer. Disgrace to the club.

Benny - 0 Confidence is shot

Haidara - n/a didn't do anything much

Mapou - 5 didn't do anything wrong since coming on

Pardew - 0

Guest Craig-NUFC

Benny needs dropped.

:clap:

Agree. Diabolical effort.

He didn't start FFS. This is pure WUM material

:lol: Yet you're in two threads kicking off about it. Stop reacting and WUMs fuck off.

Guest bimpy474

Benny needs dropped.

:clap:

Agree. Diabolical effort.

He didn't start FFS. This is pure WUM material

I'm glad they're so pleased he didn't play well, maybe they'll be delighted to see our most exciting player leave. Utter mungs

We are gonna lose 3 on the bounce here, when we get outr usual result against Man Shitty, at least that might mean we do enter the transfer market this window. I think it would be a mistake if we didn't.

The decision to start Shola cost us this game by inviting pressure onto the team through his horrendous play.

Once we started chasing the ball and struggling to get possession, Debuchy added to the problem by being a wreckless idiot.

How we are where we are with Pardew really is beyond me, when you see decisions and performances like todays.

Main reason i think Benny is making these mistakes is that he trying to do too much in the time he is given. He would hopefully be less selfish if he started games, but i cant see this happening as he 'doesn't work hard enough' :anguish:

We are gonna lose 3 on the bounce here, when we get outr usual result against Man Shitty, at least that might mean we do enter the transfer market this window. I think it would be a mistake if we didn't.

It is absolutley nailed on that we will fart around all window bartering for the best possible deal before it falling through. If we get anyone it will be a late move. Would not be surprised to see Cabs or Krul moving out for significant money too. Obertan and Marveaux will likely go without anyone noticing.

Krul - 7

Debuchy - 0

Colo - 4

Willo - 6

Santon - 3

Cabaye - 3

Sissoko - 2

Tiote - 3

Gouf - 0

Remy - 0

Shola - Not worthy on being scored as a footballer. Disgrace to the club.

Benny - 0 Confidence is shot

Haidara - n/a didn't do anything much

Mapou - 5 didn't do anything wrong since coming on

Pardew - 0

7 for Krul is a bit much, he didn't actually do anything bar give a pen away, and MYM really should have given a pen too for his clear hold on Sessauge