Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Cardiff City - 04/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 21

BlueStar

Was Obertan actually booed on? I don't normally agree with booing our own players but I f***ing hate him and he shouldn't be near our team.

He was unfortunately, right after we scored too which made it even worse tbh. Bang out of order, as poor as he undoubtedly is, booing the bloke achieves precisely f*** all and makes us look like f***ing arseholes imo.

Disagree he walked out of he club last Sunday which is paying him damn good money for being one of the worst players to wear black and white. Like Cabaye before him totally deserve he boos he got - if I walked out or refused to do my job I would be sacked

Was Obertan actually booed on? I don't normally agree with booing our own players but I f***ing hate him and he shouldn't be near our team.

He was unfortunately, right after we scored too which made it even worse tbh. Bang out of order, as poor as he undoubtedly is, booing the bloke achieves precisely f*** all and makes us look like f***ing arseholes imo.

Disagree he walked out of he club last Sunday which is paying him damn good money for being one of the worst players to wear black and white. Like Cabaye before him totally deserve he boos he got - if I walked out or refused to do my job I would be sacked

Genuinely didn't even know about his flounce until I got back in the house tonight. I'll stand by what I said though, it achieves nothing positive and makes us look daft.

Genuinely didn't even know about his flounce until I got back in the house tonight. I'll stand by what I said though, it achieves nothing positive and makes us look daft.

I agree about not booing when playing poorly and stuff but when you put two fingers up at the fans then I think it's fully deserved in my opinion

It's been hammered into our players that these games don't matter. The first 10 minutes of todays game was actually a disgrace - 2 teams who weren't sure whether or not to try. There was barely a tackle or a shot in it.

Heard a rumour pre season that Pardew had been told to forget about the cups by Ashley - he didn't care about them and whether he remained in his position would depend entirely on the league. Saw nothing at the match today to contradict that.

Let's assume that totally unsubstantiated rumour is true. So what? Pardew should be judged on his results in the league considering his woeful performance last season. Does that mean Pardew should escape criticism from the fans for not beating inferior opposition in the cups when he's been provided far more resources than his opposite number? In this case a baby faced foreign tit who spent his career on Man U's bench?

What I don't understand is that Pardew would become a true club legend if he won a cup, surely that means more?

Ha!

He'd still be a cunt and you know it.

If it meant me celebrating seeing my team win a cup he could be the biggest cunt going.

What I don't understand is that Pardew would become a true club legend if he won a cup, surely that means more?

Ha!

If it meant me celebrating seeing my team win a cup he could be the biggest cunt going.

That's my point, would he be a club legend?

Ha!

First manager to win a cup in a horrific amount of years, of course he would, there'd be whole generations of families never mind fans that haven't seen it before.

Ha!

First manager to win a cup in a horrific amount of years, of course he would.

Not buying that sorry.

Ha!

Yes he would. This is Newcastle not Wigan.

Ha!

He'd still be a c*** and you know it.

If it meant me celebrating seeing my team win a cup he could be the biggest c*** going.

First manager to win a cup in a horrific amount of years, of course he would.

Not buying that sorry.

I was thinking about this today. I'm really sitting on through fence about it :lol:

Ha!

If it meant me celebrating seeing my team win a cup he could be the biggest c*** going.

I'm at a bit of a loss are you saying Martinez wouldn't go down as a Wigan legend? sorry i'm a bit slow sometimes.

Ha!

I'm at a bit of a loss are you saying Martinez wouldn't go down as a Wigan legend? sorry i'm a bit slow sometimes.

No, I'm saying our expectations aren't that high.