Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest bimpy474

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10866305/Newcastle-Uniteds-6-million-bid-for-Remy-Cabella-rejected-by-Montpellier.html

"Over the past 10 days we've received two or three offers, including one of €8m which does not meet our expectations," club chairman Laurent Nicollin said.

"The president had talked about €15m," he added, referring to club president Louis Nicollin.

Close, then.

Think Nicollin is losing it.

I think so as no other bid has been reported, but he makes out that 2 we're acceptable in that story. He is completely mad like.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10866305/Newcastle-Uniteds-6-million-bid-for-Remy-Cabella-rejected-by-Montpellier.html

"Over the past 10 days we've received two or three offers, including one of €8m which does not meet our expectations," club chairman Laurent Nicollin said.

"The president had talked about €15m," he added, referring to club president Louis Nicollin.

Close, then.

I think so as no other bid has been reported, but he makes out that 2 we're acceptable in that story. He is completely mad like.

Was just meaning his 3rd person bit at the end :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Close, then.

Oh yeah, didn't notice that at first :lol:

Close, then.

?

Close, then.

Oh yeah, didn't notice that at first :lol:

Is it not the son and father?

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Derisory bid is derisory

Who'd have expected it from the club who made a 'derisory offer' for James Perch? :lol:

How low could that bid have actually been?  :lol: :lol:

"Newcastle's offer for someone we value so highly as a player and an individual was derisory and I'm disappointed it made it into the public domain. That's not our way of doing business,"

Billy Davies - Wednesday 20th January 2010 about Perchinho

Derisory bid is derisory

Who'd have expected it from the club who made a 'derisory offer' for James Perch? :lol:

How low could that bid have actually been?  :lol: :lol:

"Newcastle's offer for someone we value so highly as a player and an individual was derisory and I'm disappointed it made it into the public domain. That's not our way of doing business,"

Billy Davies - Wednesday 20th January 2010 about Perchinho

I see this and raise a http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/charlton-report-newcastle-over-rob-elliot-approach-2340636.html

Derisory bid is derisory

Wasn't our initial offer for Elliott the same? :lol:

Ashley would haggle over a charitable dontation ffs!

This type of offer would be fine if we were confident we'd go up our bids in the end. Bet we go to €10m tops, 'we tried', next derisory offer for Grenier.

Looks quite fragile on that video. More of a Ben Arfa replacement than Cabaye. Pardew won't know what to do with him.

I've not seen a lot of him, but to me looks like a winger in his physique, not a centre mid. Perhaps he's nippy as fuck in centre of the park so doesn't need to be as physical, but does worry me he could be clouted out of games in Prem in the centre without having a bit more strength.

I tend to find outstanding quality and technique in a player nulls physical demands quite a bit. While Cabella is rated highly, he wouldn't be the first to come to the Premiership and find that the physical side, weather and pace of game means he can't deliver the same game. Silva is a brilliant talent and light years ahead of Cabella so far, bit unfair to compare but get your point. Still massively excited to sign Cabella given his rep and potential.