Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest palnese

No, we didn't. Simpson cleared one off the line at 2-0. If Rooney had put that one away I could've been a different story.

Guest Korzy

Hi, I don't speak English so I use google translation.

I saw that you didn't know Cabella. I will try to present the player.

First, unlike Gouffran and Marveaux , he does good things in French Ligue 1. But I saw that M'biwa L1 being part of the best defenders and was the captain of Montpellier hasn't  succeeded in Premier League ! So I don't know if he will be a very good player for you like Cabaye  or while a mediocre player.

In France, if the two big large teams in the league are removed : Paris and Monaco, he's in the top five players with Lacazette, Aurier, Valbuena and Andre Ayew!

He's a winger, fast enough, good technique, gives good ball, Boss of Montpellier since Belhanda, M'biwa and Giroud are gone! He can also play CAM but he isn't a great playmaker, he is average in this position in my opinion!

He has a good potential. I think, he will  never be a top player but if he happens to acclimate and grow, he can become a very good player.

Sometimes he can be annoying to imitate Cristiano Ronaldo, simulate or cry! But it's a nice boy.

Otherwise, I saw that Newcastle wanted Grenier and Rivière. For Grenier I don't know ! He has a real talent but he isn't improving. I remember when Pjanic was in Lyon, they have the same age and already in Lyon we felt that there was a big difference between the two.

Since Pjanic has become an excellent player while Grenier hasn't changed except that he took big head !

Don't expect a younger Cabaye. Or you will be disappointed ! But it is also possible that he finally shows his talent. I hope for you and for the France team that I'm wrong!

Rivière, then I am sure he isn't  very strong! He's a poor Loic Remy. He just speed. Poor finishing, poor technique, a headless chicken!

Lacazette is younger and 100 times better. Even Martial with that Rivière plays club is much better then he just turned 18!

Bonjour et bienvenue à Korzy le forum. Merci pour partager vos pensées sur nos nouvelles recrues. Nous sommes tous très excités par Cabella. Nous avons encore besoin d'un attaquant et Rivière ne semble pas assez bon. Pensez-vous que Lyon sont prêts à vendre Lacazette et à quel prix?

Sometimes he can be annoying to imitate Cristiano Ronaldo, simulate or cry! But it's a nice boy.

:lol:

Since Pjanic has become an excellent player while Grenier hasn't changed except that he took big head !

:lol: :lol:

Rivière, then I am sure he isn't  very strong! He's a poor Loic Remy. He just speed. Poor finishing, poor technique, a headless chicken!

:anguish:

Guest Korzy

Bonjour et bienvenue à Korzy le forum. Merci pour partager vos pensées sur nos nouvelles recrues. Nous sommes tous très excités par Cabella. Nous avons encore besoin d'un attaquant et Rivière ne semble pas assez bon. Pensez-vous que Lyon sont prêts à vendre Lacazette et à quel prix?

You can speak English. This is your forum. I can understand written English. My problem is that I can't construct sentences in English so I use google translation to try to make me understand.

You can speak English. This is your forum. I can understand written English. My problem is that I can not construct sentences in English so I use google translation to try to make me understand.

Aulas (Lyon president) and the new coach (Hubbert Fournier) want to keep Lacazette. The fans too.

Lyon could sell Grenier but Lacazette seems very complicated. Without him, Lyon couldn't hope to finish in third place to qualify for the Champions League and he hasn't finished progressing.

If he continues as he has this season, he could score 25-30 goals next season and Lyon could sell very expensive in 2015. He's the best young player (with Martial) formed by  Lyon since Benzema.

An offer of 20 million would be its current price but his importance to Lyon is huge so I don't think it would suffice.

Especially that Aulas sold last season Anthony Martial (huge potential) because the club refused to sell Gonalons Naples and they needed  money. The fans were angry, they are insulted Aulas on Twitter and Facebook  saying before he was a great president but the last 4 years he becomes a crazy old man.

They have already sold Gomis and Antony Martial. They only have two strikers : Lacazette and Benzia (good potential but no experience)

So I don't think Lacazette leave except Newcastle offers 25 million.

You can speak English. This is your forum. I can understand written English. My problem is that I can't construct sentences in English so I use google translation to try to make me understand.

You can speak English. This is your forum. I can understand written English. My problem is that I can not construct sentences in English so I use google translation to try to make me understand.

Aulas (Lyon president) and the new coach (Hubbert Fournier) want to keep Lacazette. The fans too.

Lyon could sell Grenier but Lacazette seems very complicated. Without him, Lyon couldn't hope to finish in third place to qualify for the Champions League and he hasn't finished progressing.

If he continues as he has this season, he could score 25-30 goals next season and Lyon could sell very expensive in 2015. He's the best young player (with Martial) formed by  Lyon since Benzema.

An offer of 20 million would be its current price but his importance to Lyon is huge so I don't think it would suffice.

Especially that Aulas sold last season Anthony Martial (huge potential) because the club refused to sell Gonalons Naples and they needed  money. The fans were angry, they are insulted Aulas on Twitter and Facebook  saying before he was a great president but the last 4 years he becomes a crazy old man.

They have already sold Gomis and Antony Martial. They only have two strikers : Lacazette and Benzia (good potential but no experience)

I cant see Newcastle spending anywhere near that amount. Can you think of any other strikers in Ligue 1, that Newcastle could potentially target?

Guest Korzy

I cant see Newcastle spending anywhere near that amount. Can you think of any other strikers in Ligue 1, that Newcastle could potentially target?

Vincent Aboubakar ( 10-15 millions ) much better than Rivière, he scores 16 goals in 36matchs.

Wissam Ben Yedder he scores  17 buts in 42 matchs ( 5 assists )  I don't know how much he costs but he's  very good, he has played with Rivière at Toulouse and we saw that he was much better than him! Problem, he isn't tall and not very strong, I don't know if his profile is suitable for the  Premier League.

Vincent Aboubakar ( 10-15 millions ) much better than Rivière, he scores 16 goals in 36matchs.

Wissam Ben Yedder he scores  17 buts in 42 matchs ( 5 assists )  I don't know how much he costs but he's  very good, he has played with Rivière at Toulouse and we saw that he was much better than him! Problem, he isn't tall and not very strong, I don't know if his profile is suitable for the  Premier League.

Is Aboubakar a target man type player?