Remy Cabella

Yaron

Unless you're a striker with ability to create and take your own chances, no useful attacking player can contribute anything consistently in a Pardew team. Not enough movement, not enough support.

Spot on. This is why now Pardew is truly f***ed.

Yep. I mean, Cabella is a very different player to Ben Arfa, he's a wide man in the same sense as Silva, Nasri or even Mata (at Chelsea). He requires a bit of thought to get the best out of as he's not the type that's just going to get the ball and beat loads of players.

Unless you're a striker with ability to create and take your own chances, no useful attacking player can contribute anything consistently in a Pardew team. Not enough movement, not enough support.

Spot on. This is why now Pardew is truly f***ed.

Spot on

Writing off a player after just 3 games in a new league. :lol:

You'd have to be foolish to write him off.

However, he deserves criticism for the way he has played over the last few games IMO. And it has very little to do with the position he is playing or Pardew etc.

My issues with him are:

- does tricks whilst standing still, to no one, for no reason.

- can't seem to beat his man.

- he's a bit wet and needs to man up, stand up in challenges etc.

None of those things are position / Pardew related, just my honest assessment of his performances so far.

Also, don't buy the argument that he's suffering from being our only creative outlet. It's nonsense. Neither Villa or Palace have particularly doubled up on him.

Anyway, I hope he improves, for everyone's sake, because it hasn't been great so far.

Very much this. Plenty of time for him to sort it out but it's just annoying he's far from hitting the ground running, we are desperate for some spark for making things happen.

In a normal team, Cabella probably would be a better choice, contributing in many aspects and make better decisions despite not that talented.

In fact I start feeling that Pardew and HBA are probably their career's best ever partner --- if there isn't a clash.

Fear that he is inevitably going to take a whole bunch of s*** for not being Hatem now.

Different player but Pardew has all but made him Hatems replacement. If he continues to take time in finding his feet it wont take long before certain fans start tearing him to shreds, it even started after three games. Looks even more of a confidence player than Hatem too, so could be a tough year for him.

Maybe we should make up some "I've been Pardewed" T-shirts to send to all our players.

He's got it all on his shoulders now as we don't even have a cabaye type. In short, he's f***ed

:thup:

Entire teams creative burden on this lads shoulders.

Nicolin was right about Mbiwa and will be right about Cabella imo

Not least when DeJong is likely to be in and out of the treatment room. Have to hope we can hold out for a lot of draws or nick a couple of goals here and there.

He's got it all on his shoulders now as we don't even have a cabaye type. In short, he's f***ed

:thup:

Entire teams creative burden on this lads shoulders.

Nicolin was right about Mbiwa and will be right about Cabella imo

Definitely. I like Cabella but it will get to him eventually, and he will retreat into his shell. We're totally f***ed

Will piss myself laughing when this happens BTW.

"are you not entertained " will go through my head in relation to pardew and the soopa cunts who cheer Stevie bantz on, tell Tiote to shoot everytime he gets the ball and thought Ben Arfa were shit.

Bunch of twats have reaped what they've sown here.

I now feel like I dislike Cabella a bit and I shouldn't.

I've absolutely no fucking idea who the guy is, tbh. Like everyone we've signed. That should be exciting in a way, given his pedigree, but to me he's just another unknown footballer from France who will get wasted by our terrible manager - whether he's quality or turboshit. Just like all the rest.