Remy Cabella

Yaron

Not as good on the ball as Ben Arfa and probably not as naturally gifted but potentially better all rounder, the whole "graft" and track back stuff is tiresome but I have to admit it was great to see him chase down players when he lost the ball, such a scrappy player.

He's more of a proper playmaker than HBA. Not as naturally gifted but very intelligent.

Not as good on the ball as Ben Arfa and probably not as naturally gifted but potentially better all rounder, the whole "graft" and track back stuff is tiresome but I have to admit it was great to see him chase down players when he lost the ball, such a scrappy player.

He's more of a proper playmaker than HBA. Not as naturally gifted but very intelligent.

He's just less selfish. Ben Arfa is probably the most gifted player I've ever seen in a Newcastle shirt but he seems to think the rest of the team are just getting in the way.

He's just less selfish. Ben Arfa is probably the most gifted player I've ever seen in a Newcastle shirt but he seems to think the rest of the team are just getting in the way.

To be fair a lot of the time they were  :lol:

To be fair a lot of the time they were  :lol:

Hard to argue with that really :lol:

I wouldn't say either one is clearly more gifted than the other tbh.

Cabella seems a better playmaker and is more gifted passer with better vision while Ben Arfa is quicker and is a more gifted dribbler.

They are just gifted in different ways, absolute crime they are not linking up together.

It doesn't take a genius to see how we could accommodate them in the same team, just stick them on either flank in a fluid 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 and let them do their thing. You probably wouldn't want to start them both away to Man City and games like that where you know you'll have to defend for large parts of the match but that's how I'd start pretty much every home game at the very least. I know it's early but Cabella seems like he has a decent work ethic and his aggression and willingness to harry players to try and win the ball back was evident against City. Such a shame we won't see it happen.

Cisse would look immense in front of a 3 of Cabella, De Jong, and HBA imo.

Totally agree.

Hate to sound like a broken record but fuck Pardew for not letting us witness this. Fucking hate the slimy, cowardly, hypocritical, syphilitic prick.

Cisse would look immense in front of a 3 of Cabella, De Jong, and HBA imo.

Totally agree.

Hate to sound like a broken record but f*** Pardew for not letting us witness this. f***ing hate the slimy, cowardly, hypocritical, syphilitic prick.

This is my biggest gripe with the lying fraud. He will allow us our right to watch anything like that because in his retarded mind it risks his own job. Complete and utter charlatan who doesn't deserve to be in football.

Really like Cabella's energy, as someone mentioned earlier, really enjoys himself out there, and generally seems like a fun guy, also looks to get his team mates involved. Good type of character to have in the team for sure.

Cisse is s*** man.

He was very good at shooting until he was here for more than 6 months.

If there was ever a case for being Pardew'd he is it.

A one or two touch instictive striker being played out on the right and asked to help the full back out.  :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't say either one is clearly more gifted than the other tbh.

Cabella seems a better playmaker and is more gifted passer with better vision while Ben Arfa is quicker and is a more gifted dribbler.

They are just gifted in different ways, absolute crime they are not linking up together.

Ben Arfa can do so much with the ball most players couldn't even conceive some of it. Just look at how he strikes the ball for example. He can hit the ball so it dips, bends or swerves. His problem is his decision making, if that was better he'd be playing for Madrid not us.