Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest Craig-NUFC

Journos who focus on French football all said he'll be shite if he isn't played in a role which allows him to roam around in space ahead of the midfield and behind the striker. Seems to be proving them right.

I really really want to like him, but f*** me he's been terrible

Think this is the thought of everyone tbh. Just more of a question weather you think he'll remain terrible or he'll come good.

Youtube says he'll come good (all hail Youtube) but maybe he's just not cut out for the PL. I'm sitting on the fence getting splinters in my arse

Haven't got much sympathy for him myself. Even the slightest bit of research from him or his agent/advisor would have flagged up how shit we were before he joined. We'd hardly won in 2014 and the fans were hounding the manager out.

Same for De Jong, who even said Pardew shouldn't have been sacked last season.

Haven't got much sympathy for him myself. Even the slightest bit of research from him or his agent/advisor would have flagged up how s*** we were before he joined. We'd hardly won in 2014 and the fans were hounding the manager out.

Cabaye/Debuchy made themselves undroppable internationals and coveted players here, Remy and Ba solidified themselves as top players on their way to big moves, Ben Arfa rejuvenated his career here and was back int he national team until Deschamps was appointed. For all its faults, NUFC is still a huge club, in a superior more publicised league that will increase the player's wages. Even with all you said, it is probably the correct decision to come here.

Guest neesy111

Haven't got much sympathy for him myself. Even the slightest bit of research from him or his agent/advisor would have flagged up how shit we were before he joined. We'd hardly won in 2014 and the fans were hounding the manager out.

:thup:

Haven't got much sympathy for him myself. Even the slightest bit of research from him or his agent/advisor would have flagged up how s*** we were before he joined. We'd hardly won in 2014 and the fans were hounding the manager out.

Cabaye/Debuchy made themselves undroppable internationals and coveted players here, Remy and Ba solidified themselves as top players on their way to big moves, Ben Arfa rejuvenated his career here and was back int he national team until Deschamps was appointed. For all its faults, NUFC is still a huge club, in a superior more publicised league that will increase the player's wages. Even with all you said, it is probably the correct decision to come here.

I think the situation Cabella has joined is worse than that of the other players mentioned and he doesn't have the talent (probably the wrong word) to keep his own head above water like the others did.

This really is looking like the worst team we've had in many years.

Like so many, he joined for the money and the Premier League and because we've proven to be a useful stepping stone. So I would never be in a position to offer him sympathy anyway. As for his ability, I'm sure he's a better player than  he utter tart we've seen so far. Probably gonna be one of those slow burners.