Remy Cabella

Yaron

Who gives a fuck about his hair? I never understood blokes judging other blokes hairstyles like, leave that to the lasses.

The F9'ers need something to ask their barber for.

Apart from a blowjob.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

FWIW Pardew knows we need more creative and GS players or we will go down.

Well, it's actually worth alot so can you tell me how you know this? Why does he manage creativity and goals out of his players at an alarming rate. And how is he going to do more than his normal fuck all about it? And, 'FWIW', Pardew's only really said we need "offensif players" who "fretten the goal".

Well, it's actually worth alot so can you tell me how you know this? Why does he manage creativity and goals out of his players at an alarming rate. And how is he going to do more than his normal f*** all about it? And, 'FWIW', Pardew's only really said we need "offensif players" who "fretten the goal".

He'll be happy with a AM to play Cabaye's role last season and some strikers that can score. Any less and we'll get relegated. He's had 18 months of a really good side at NUFC, non the most exciting but had players that could create or score. 2 good forwards, hard working wide man and CM's and he's delighted.

On the verge of argreeing a fee  :lol: first hurdle nearly crossed, need to worry about his wages next and the cost of his flight.

:lol: I can imagine the club haggling with Ryanair over the cost of the flight

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Well, it's actually worth alot so can you tell me how you know this? Why does he manage creativity and goals out of his players at an alarming rate. And how is he going to do more than his normal f*** all about it? And, 'FWIW', Pardew's only really said we need "offensif players" who "fretten the goal".

He'll be happy with a AM to play Cabaye's role last season and some strikers that can score. Any less and we'll get relegated. He's had 18 months of a really good side at NUFC, non the most exciting but had players that could create or score. 2 good forwards, hard working wide man and CM's and he's delighted.

Wrong. He'll be happy to have a job. Cabella, or even Grenier are NOT the type of player Cabaye was/is. They're like Ben Arfa but not as strong. They won't bring the same intensity to Cabaye's position, like Ben Arfa can't. So we'll have to have more defensive players if we're to play a Cabella or Grenier as a number 10, as they don't have the work ethic/bite to their game like Cabaye.

As we know the 'hard working wide man and CMs' are defenders to him so we will be playing his trademark back 8. Meaning Our number 10 and striker better work hard and create for themselves as the rest is concentrating on defending a deep line because we have the most pedestrian centre half partnership that seriously needs addressing too.

Strikers that score? Papiss Cisse used to be able to do a bit of that until he was shunted to the second left back slot (Pardewed).

On the verge of argreeing a fee  :lol: first hurdle nearly crossed, need to worry about his wages next and the cost of his flight.

:lol: I can imagine the club haggling with Ryanair over the cost of the flight

"So that'll be economy class, hand luggage only, no in-flight meal and no headphones for the film sir? Oh one way only too?"

Guest bimpy474

Every time we hear this, close, monitoring, definitely on the list stuff, it goes quiet for days and then nothing happens.

after the international careers of the likes of HBA, Mbiwa, Anita et al have stalled since they came to NUFC under Pardew i am amazed someone like Cabella is thinking of joining us when he is on the brink of making his mark in the French squad.

If i was him i would be telling my agent to try and get me a move somewhere else!

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Okay whatever. Pardew knows we need more quality. You can't argue with me otherwise.

And Papiss Cisse is s***. Sorry.

I'm sorry too, your first post just seemed a bit condescending that "Pardew knew we needed creativity and goal scorers." The same man who labelled the squad as his strongest yet at the start of last season! There is no proof, here or any other club he can legitimately turn it around. He says what people like you want to hear, and lap it up.

My point on Cisse, even though he's now toilet, was that we HAD a goal scorer. He was Pardewed. We had AMs as you say in Ben Arfa and Marvueax and they are Pardewed.

Basically your point is Pardew now knows what we have been saying for two years. What good is that to us if he's not going to do anything about it like the last few windows? Or what he does get given, he can't really manage as the better players shine regardless and will leave regardless.