Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest Simba

I watched Montpellier against Ajaccio last season, Cabella scored one.

Definitely not a centre midfielder, more HBA'esque. Cabaye has the ability to sit back and control a midfield, this is not something that we'll get in Cabella.

Does make me wonder why we are after him if he isn't a direct replacement for Cabaye. We need a CM who has excellent range of passing. I can't imagine Cabella is the defensive winger type that Pardew wants, if he can't make Ben Arfa or Marveau work why by another of that ilk.

Does make me wonder why we are after him if he isn't a direct replacement for Cabaye. We need a CM who has excellent range of passing. I can't imagine Cabella is the defensive winger type that Pardew wants, if he can't make Ben Arfa or Marveau work why by another of that ilk.

http://i.smimg.net/13/32/steve-sidwell-fulham_1.jpg

I would say we are desperately in need of an attacking midfielder, even Cabaye when he was here was mostly sitting in a holding role along with Anita and Tiote. We could really do with a midfielder who gets into the penalty area similar to Gosling without being shite.

We need Cabella, Grenier and a rapid forward (preferably who also scores those goal things we always hear about). Of course we'll cheap skate our way through the transfer window and leave ourselves without any attacking fret whatsoever.

No wonder the Montpellier president/chairman (as crazy as he is) hates us, £6.5 million is an absolute pisstake.

(Plus looks like he's going to be proven right about Yanga-Mbiwa...).

No wonder the Montpellier president/chairman (as crazy as he is) hates us, £6.5 million is an absolute pisstake.

To be fair, that's approximately what we paid for Mbiwa from them.

To be fair, that's approximately what we paid for Mbiwa from them.

True but I expect attackers (highly rated ones, that is) to be worth a bit more money than £6.5 million...

Guest bimpy474

Chuck in all the attacking players with fret all you like, under Pardew were going to look shocking anyways. We're bound to line up in a system and formation that won't suit them, we've had 4 years of it, this season coming won't be any different.

Guest bimpy474

Not our fault apparently :lol:

http://www.foot01.com/equipe/montpellier/cabella-se-demande-a-quoi-joue-nicollin-avec-ses-15me,145489

Rémy Cabella the series took a surprising turn on Friday when Laurent Nicollin announced that his father had refused offers to 8ME to sell internationally. According to the team, this offer came from Newcastle, that Cabella was to join in the day by plane! At the last moment, the trip was canceled, much to the astonishment of Montpellier midfielder, who had the agreement of Laurent Nicollin to carry out discussions with the Magpies, the 8ME being sufficient to winning the bet, at least that is what was told to the player, according to sports daily.

And it is very clear that Newcastle will not offer the 15me now requested by Loulou Nicollin, officials of the English club has even stated that the proposal 8ME was the last, refusing to advance any escalation in this case. Now the question is what is behind this reversal of the pattern of Montpellier, which could have ultimately decided not to let go Rémy Cabella, aware that it would be difficult to find a successor worthy of the name and able to avoid the torments MSHC, whose season has not been easy

Demand 15m in January

Accept 8m in June

Demand 15m in June

One of these doesn't fit.

Far be it for me to cast aspersions on the prowess of our recruitment team but we have witnessed this scenario previously and with that in mind I would conclude that we are, once again, being cunts.

Demand 15m in January

Accept 8m in June

Demand 15m in June

One of these doesn't fit.

Far be it for me to cast aspersions on the prowess of our recruitment team but we have witnessed this scenario previously and with that in mind I would conclude that we are, once again, being cunts.

It's 31st May today mind.

Guest neesy111

If Ribery is out for the cup then Cabella will probably go in his stead?

A tweet I've just read says this is what will happen.

Guest VanBarduck

If Ribery is out for the cup then Cabella will probably go in his stead?

A tweet I've just read says this is what will happen.

So let's just forget him.