Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest bimpy474

Well, I now fully expect him to have a break out tournament, and end up at Liverpool, from where he will continually assault us for the next 10 years. Congratulations to all involved in this whole process. Joe Kinnear and Lee Charnley take a bow. Your families must be very proud.

Do you not see a pattern when Llambias, Kinnear and Charnley ALL seem to find it hard to secure big money transfers?

They don't find it hard, Ashley refuses to allow us to spend big so they put stupid bids in to look like they're trying. The more you pay the less profit you make when you sell, Ashley only thinks of the profit margin. It really is that simple.

2 straps is the dorks way.

2 straps is the modern way man.

As I'm always late it's better to double strap as you can walk faster than if you're holding one of them.

Aye, I agree in that sense. However, for the real, laid-back, cool look. One strap is the way to go.

As I'm always late it's better to double strap as you can walk faster than if you're holding one of them.

Aye, I agree in that sense. However, for the real, laid-back, cool look. One strap is the way to go.

You can't single strap when you're on a skate board either.

Practicality isn't cool man. It's rigid, sensible and boring... :iamatwat:

What works for Sheldon Cooper and Leonard Hofstader works for me!!

What works for Sheldon Cooper and Leonard Hofstader works for me!!

:lol:

:lol: always an issue for today's modern backpack user.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/06/08/4868610/nicollin-happy-cabella-didnt-join-newcastle

Nicollin happy Cabella didn't join Newcastle

The Montpellier president is hoping his player's recent call-up to France's World Cup squad will see his price tag increase, with the 70-year-old looking to sell for £12 million

Montpellier president Louis Nicollin has described his relief that he did not sell Remy Cabella to Newcastle for €8 million (£6.5m) after the player was called up to France's World Cup squad.

The 24-year-old was originally named on Didier Deschamps's stand-by list for the tournament, but injury to Clement Grenier has seen the midfielder earn a place in the 23-man squad.

Cabella has already stated his desire to leave the Ligue 1 side, with Newcastle in talks to bring him to the Premier League, and Nicollin is confident that exposure in this summer's showpiece can force up his price.

"I'm happy [for Cabella's call-up], because he's a great kid," he told L'Equipe.

"This shows the quality of our academy. It is highly probable that I'll go see all the national team's games.

"I'm happy I didn't sell him €8m to Newcastle."

Cabella scored 14 goals in 37 appearances for Montpellier in Ligue 1 last season.

I can't help chuckle whenever I read about our failed transfer bids in the knowledge that while Pards is eagerly spewing praise on Liverpool and Southampton players, he's the one who will end up getting bummed royally with Ashley's cheap 'n chatty contract bargains.