Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Would take about 50 million net spend for me to reconsider, chucked mine this season.  They are totally ripping the piss out of us.  Can see McClaren being totally sold short as far as player go.

Then lets hope he has the courage to walk if he's undersold. Don't need another cowardley cunt like Pardew.

Guest neesy111

Even if we have the money, we'll nit pick over the amounts we spend on players and ultimately lose out on some.  McClaren won't be deciding what the transfer fee is.

The thing is that long gone are the days where you needed a season ticket to get in. Usually you can just rock up on the day and get your ticket and as an added bonus it works out cheaper just to pay match by match than having a season ticket. Literally no point at all in having one unless you are desperate to see us get humiliated down at sunderland once a season.

Just seen this on FB - s/t availability in St James, currently;

11428049_971173142913730_1963821124328029621_n.jpg?oh=34ca939be4e20595bde0a7d972b9855b&oe=55EEFDF5&__gda__=1446309038_f1b1bd4407452dd4078b7969ea1d93db

That's just where they're currently selling season tickets. The red bits also have availability. I should know I sat in one of those red sections last season and their were plenty non season ticket seats. After the 19th we'll see how many have cancelled and I think the club will be/are shocked by the amount who have called it a day.

I hate to say it after ditching my season ticket a few seasons a go I am tempted to go back. Going to the last game of the season made me remember what I had been missing. I am questioning my sanity.

You didn't miss anything at all. That was the only feel good moment of the entire season.

Guest chopey

My son has finally taken an interest in football and has been asking me to get season tickets for next season so I sent the box office a very tentative email asking for availability for me and the lad. Their  response was " I'm sorry but we are a very small team here at the box office so you will need to download an application form for you and your son, send it to us by post and we will tell you what availability we have because we have a waiting list"

My son has finally taken an interest in football and has been asking me to get season tickets for next season so I sent the box office a very tentative email asking for availability for me and the lad. Their  response was " I'm sorry but we are a very small team here at the box office so you will need to download an application form for you and your son, send it to us by post and we will tell you what availability we have because we have a waiting list"

The poor tea lady is probably manning the fort as well as cutting the grass, cleaning the bogs and training the reserves.

:2funny:

Chopey, if you have your old supporter number and are registered to log in on the tickets bit on the official website, you can choose season tickets that are available now.      By my reckoning though, there will be more available than what is showing as it'll be  mix of spin and shite to create a bit of panic.

Got an email off them yesterday reminding me about Fridays deadline, following on from the letter they sent me on Saturday. Their desperation levels are on a par with the last few home games of last season when they were bombarding people with emails begging them to buy tickets.

Guess they will be holding the current ST seats until after the 'deadline' as well.

Just had a look and aye, mine is still attached to me.

Not a single block of the ground blocked out if you're a regular adult.

http://i.imgur.com/Dsg2cmx.png

Guess they will be holding the current ST seats until after the 'deadline' as well.

Just had a look and aye, mine is still attached to me.

Not a single block of the ground blocked out if you're a regular adult.

http://i.imgur.com/Dsg2cmx.png

There'll be loads more availability come Saturday when the latest renewal deadline has passed (unless they extend it again). My seat is still greyed out with red "R" next to it when I log into the stadium plan but it'll be available on Saturday.