Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

ST renewed today :thup:

Wonder if they'll sell out this year like, we got what 37k last season? Capped at around 44k to allow for general sale, away fans, hospitality partners etc. Wouldn't be too unusual for PL football to lure another 7k in.

Over 38k season tickets sold last season including the half season tickets sold from Xmas. Think they might sell out this year, I know quite a few people buying one for the first time or for the first time in quite a few years when they go on sale, which would only leave around 5k spare tickets available per match. Assuming members take up a good proportion of those it doesn't leave very many for general sale. In fact I think quite a few home games next season won't even make general sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, shall be waiting at 10.00 in the morning.

Was wandering if anyone can answer any questions I have about tickets etc,

I'm hoping to get two season tickets by direct debit, I have a account with nufc from buying individual games last season.

When they go on sale tomorrow morning, what will happen direct debit wise?, will I be able to select the two seats I want there and then, will I have to pay owt tomorrow?,i'm going to have to ask the gaffer to take my dinner time at ten, will I be in a que for a while?

any help would be great, cheers

I'm hoping to get two season tickets by direct debit, I have a account with nufc from buying individual games last season.

When they go on sale tomorrow morning, what will happen direct debit wise?, will I be able to select the two seats I want there and then, will I have to pay owt tomorrow?,i'm going to have to ask the gaffer to take my dinner time at ten, will I be in a que for a while?

If you pay by direct debit you won't have to pay anything tomorrow, just complete the direct debit mandate forms.

If you go to the box office in person you will be able to discuss and select your seats with the staff at the box office serving you.

No idea if there will be a queue.

No payment required tomorrow, you'll need to fill in a direct debit form.

I'd expect there to be a fairly sizeable queue.

Thanks very much for the reply's.

Will the club send the forms via my tickets request or something or do I have to ask the club for forms?

Fill in the form there and then in the box office.

Go in and tell them you want to buy an ST.

Choose seats.

Complete paperwork (DD mandate form)

Go and have a pint in The Strawberry

Unfortunately I cant get to the box office tomorrow.

Did think I would be able to do it all online.

No you'd need to print off and sign a Direct Debit mandate. I got my plan last week and it's £65 a month for 8 months in the Gallowgate, first payment is 3rd July and last one is February.

I'm on the fence about committing to a ST this year.  What are people guessing the availability will be like for member sales? Will tickets make it to general sale this season?  I live a couple of hours away and don't think I'll manage every game, I'm worried, not being local, that I wouldn't be able to shift the ticket.  But ooof a guaranteed seat for Rafa's return to the PL is mighty tempting.

I should imagine that there will be some member sales available next season, however I would expect those to be in very very high demand. Theres a guy at my work from teeside way and he managed to offload all his tickets he couldn't make via social media???

I'm on the fence about committing to a ST this year.  What are people guessing the availability will be like for member sales? Will tickets make it to general sale this season?  I live a couple of hours away and don't think I'll manage every game, I'm worried, not being local, that I wouldn't be able to shift the ticket.  But ooof a guaranteed seat for Rafa's return to the PL is mighty tempting.

They'll be expecting to sell out season tickets, especially if the scramble today is anything to go by, which would mean only around 5k tickets making members sale and all the so called big games not even making general sale.

If you have the money sitting there I'd advise on getting one and for any games you can't make selling it on places like here, Twitter or Facebook with you living outside the area. In fact if you buy in the Gallowgate I'll buy your ticket of you for any games to can't make for the bairn!

That's me sold!  With the season ticket card how would I go about actually getting the ticket to whoever's buying?

Ideally you need to sell to someone you can trust which is why places like this are probably better than twitter. Tbf I've sold tickets in the past on here and social media without any problems but you always run the risk of selling to someone who might try it on. In saying that your season ticket is worthless to anyone else other than yourself so someone not returning it isn't your problem. Just always make sure you get the cash!  Like I said I'll buy it off you for any games you can't make if you manage to get one in the Gallowgate.