Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Well, I've bit the bullet and bought the seat next to mine. Fuck me nigh on £600.

I thought you already have 2 seats.

Aye, but wanted one next to me. Stop the nuggets getting it.

:lol: Drastic approach to avoiding melts. Classic Crumpy.

1,000 season tickets sold within the first day of sales.

10 of them belong to Crumpy. There'll just be Crumpy sat there with this pocket of space around him.

If you need driving lessons you should contact Crumpy, and really enjoys having nuggets sat next to him in a metal box for an hour or two.  :lol:

Someone has just put a screenshot of the stadium plan up on twitter and there's hardly any availability left now. Even areas that have traditionally been difficult to sell in the past few seasons like the Leazes directly underneath the away fans are coloured red now and showing low availability.

Anyone still wanting one would be well advised to get in quick.

Someone has just put a screenshot of the stadium plan up on twitter and there's hardly any availability left now. Even areas that have traditionally been difficult to sell in the past few seasons like the Leazes directly underneath the away fans are coloured red now and showing low availability.

Not got a link to said tweet?

Guest neesy111

wouldn't mind seeing that link also, been trying to load nufc's stadium plan thing up for two days now and it wont load.

Very likely you'll need flash in your browser, which won't work on a mobile/tablet or a few desktop browsers now.

Not got a link to said tweet?

More will become available on Monday when the non renewers are released

Fingers crossed there's a few in the Gallowgate as we're hoping to swap the Leazes for there.

1,000 season tickets sold within the first day of sales.

10 of them belong to Crumpy. There'll just be Crumpy sat there with this pocket of space around him.

If you need driving lessons you should contact Crumpy, and really enjoys having nuggets sat next to him in a metal box for an hour or two.  :lol:

WELCOME BACK!!! :aww:

Even though I've already passed and have been driving for some time, I might just book a block of 20 lessons with him and sit talking about how excellent we were last season and how Mitro is good enough to play for Barca.

It would take more than 20 lessons to convince me he's good enough to play for North Shields.