Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Fingers crossed for anyone who buys a ST before Rafa is definitely staying. Can't imagine the disappointment of having to go to every game otherwise.

We'll miss the free flowing brand of football.

If only we had been lucky enough to have supported one of the other two teams relegated with us. We always seem to get the shit end of the stick.

Fingers crossed for anyone who buys a ST before Rafa is definitely staying. Can't imagine the disappointment of having to go to every game otherwise.

We'll miss the free flowing brand of football.

I hope you're not like this when you are teaching people to drive.

'Are you the worst driver ever to pass their test?'

Guest chopey

If I buy a season ticket in the platinum next season after promotion and Rafa is not the manager I'll be gutted but knowing my luck I'll rock up on the first match and Pardew will be in the dugout

Price freeze announced for next season.

Not expecting to get promoted or Rafa is leaving in the summer not matter what and they  need to quell the fan rage with a discount  :lol: :lol:

"Sign up for a 20 year season ticket for 300 a year and we'll churn garbage out season after season"  :lol:

300 a year? If only!

Mine is only £290  a year in Milburn Level 7 like.

If I buy a season ticket in the platinum next season after promotion and Rafa is not the manager I'll be gutted but knowing my luck I'll rock up on the first match and Pardew will be in the dugout

How much are season tickets in the platinum?

Around £880-900. At least they were when I was in there.

:thup:

Are they generally available pre-season or likely to be sold out?

Platinum you're likely to be okay in any normal season. Still worth checking with them for availability though.

the shittest part of the ground is the most expensive.

Plenty of availability there. It's cheaper if you sit in either of the wing sections than it is in the centre sections. You used to get a free program in there as well but they stopped that a couple of seasons ago.

Plenty of availability there. It's cheaper if you sit in either of the wing sections than it is in the centre sections. You used to get a free program in there as well but they stopped that a couple of seasons ago.

:thup: Cheers.

Don't think you can buy one as they are bonded (unless you buy the bond as well). If the bond holder doesn't take the season ticket up they are only made available on a match to match basis. I think.

With some kind of plan and last season's 10% they can come in not much over 700 quid. It's very reasonable if compared to buying match by match where they can be nearly 70 quid!

Absolute rubbish that it's the "shittest part of the ground". It's an excellent view and better seats etc. Sure the demographic is different to the Strawberry Corner but some of the oldest and most loyal fans are in there and when it comes to atmosphere it pretty much ebbs and flows with the rest of the ground depending on what's happening on the pitch.

Don't think you can buy one as they are bonded (unless you buy the bond as well). If the bond holder doesn't take the season ticket up they are only made available on a match to match basis. I think.

With some kind of plan and last season's 10% they can come in not much over 700 quid. It's very reasonable if compared to buying match by match where they can be nearly 70 quid!

Absolute rubbish that it's the "shittest part of the ground". It's an excellent view and better seats etc. Sure the demographic is different to the Strawberry Corner but some of the oldest and most loyal fans are in there and when it comes to atmosphere it pretty much ebbs and flows with the rest of the ground depending on what's happening on the pitch.

Ah cheers - I hadn't realised that was the case with the bond. I thought the bonds expired after a period of time tbh.

I'm debating buy four for my use and for clients to use. I had looked at a corporate box but given how much use it would get I can't really justify the cost.

More importantly, I'm really uncertain about paying such a large amount of money with Ashley still in charge as the minute Rafa leaves I'll be back to hating everything NUFC again. Ashley is just too volatile for me to be able to spend that volume of money.

Ah cheers - I hadn't realised that was the case with the bond. I thought the bonds expired after a period of time tbh.

I'm debating buy four for my use and for clients to use. I had looked at a corporate box but given how much use it would get I can't really justify the cost.

More importantly, I'm really uncertain about paying such a large amount of money with Ashley still in charge as the minute Rafa leaves I'll be back to hating everything NUFC again. Ashley is just too volatile for me to be able to spend that volume of money.

As I said I think that is the case but probably best check with the club.

It may be that some of the seats were never sold as bonds and perhaps they are available for season tickets ?

I've only been twice this season but selling my seats hasn't been a problem, most games i could sell half a dozen times over. Next season's simple, Rafa stays and I'll renew.

Guest chopey

Prices for the Platinum are £832/£752 and in bar 1892 they are £737/£666 depending on the block both areas have access to the lounge before and after the game.

Prices for the Platinum are £832/£752 and in bar 1892 they are £737/£666 depending on the block both areas have access to the lounge before and after the game.

Bar 1892 is in the Leazes stand right?

I thought that was the sports bar.  Is the 1892 bit not just below the platinum club?

I thought that was the sports bar.  Is the 1892 bit not just below the platinum club?

Aye it is.